HI Prospective buyer Intro

Hi guys,

Figured since i'm NEWB here that i'd start off with this thread. In my current arsenal i have an E36 M3 and an AW11 4AGE MR2. I'm 30+ years old, won't be more specific than that for obvious reasons. lolz. Am still single and live in Silicon Valley, Bay area. Oh Japanese btw and an ex-Teppan chef for Benihana and Kyoto Palace. Been a few years but i can still flip a steak like no other.

I'm currently in the market for a low mileage, yet affordable, NA1 3.0L NSX. From prior experience I've decided to join the board and start shopping for parts before I purchase the vehicle. WHy??? Well so i know what i'm getting myself into and can setup a good budget.

Wanted to thank the members of nsxprime for providing me with tech and product info in advance. i've just started my calls to vendors. We have a couple good vendors for high quality race proven parts here in norcal and i've worked with a few shops in the past. Hopefull I can convince them to hook us up or possibly even become vendors on the board.

I plan to stick with nearly stock body but do like a few accessories like a front chin spoiler, good pads, good rubber, and some decent 17"F/18"R setups. If I find any good deals I'll be sure to let you guys know. I already found a few.

Anyways thanks to the admins for creating this haven and to all the helpful members.

TTY soon and watch my thread post grow. hehe.

Back