Hi! Noob here...and luving the NSX!!

Just wanted to say hi to everyone...noobie here and very interested in getting an NSX...been peeping in here everyday for a while and had to come and intro myself...this forum is great with good suggestions on mods and maintenance...and oh...NSX's are fabulous and i'd love to have one...

I was fortunate enough to drive my friend's auto 01 years ago...and I fell in love with it, but never had the $$ (probably still don't :biggrin: )....it was stock and sounded pretty good then...the looks well...it's a NSX...

happy to be here :smile:

p.s.(I'm currently driving an '05 Subaru Legacy GT :biggrin: )

I think the 1991 NSX has that snap ring problem. Something about a part in engine or transmission breaking. If you do a search, You can check by looking at the vin number (correct me if im wrong). Im in the same boat. Hoping to one day own a NSX :frown:

E211AMG said:
I think the 1991 NSX has that snap ring problem. Something about a part in engine or transmission breaking. If you do a search, You can check by looking at the vin number (correct me if im wrong). Im in the same boat. Hoping to one day own a NSX :frown:

You didnt do too bad.

It affects the transmission and yes you check it by looking at the VIN but it is the Vin # thats on the transmission case. Im surprised since you are in the same boat that you were not 100% sure.

Back