hi. im new

hi. im new here. i will be getting an NSX in a month or 2, as soon as i close escrow on something.

here is what im driving now, and i can either turbo this guy, or sell it and get another loan for a 25k give or take nsx.
smile.gif

pic

This one is easy- buy the NSX...as modded as an Integra can be, Yours is nice...the NSX is still another level...let us know when youre picking one up or looking at one, and we'll help out!!

ya... unfortunately im young and dumb. i have 135k miles, and the nsx's i been looking at are roughly 1/2 the miles. the plan is, to sell my current car for around $6k and then i will be getting a kick back from this condo im getting into next month.

this will bring me up to around 10k as a down, on one thats around $25kish. this will bring my payments in the the 300-400 range., and then i will be all fast and furious cuz my stock hp now is 140 and the stock hp on these are nearly double that, for the same amount of monthly payment that im paying now.

my other plan is to keep the teg and drop the turbo instead of combining that $$ for the nsx.

------------------
my dope 96 RS
www.importhustler.com

~ The Pimp with the Gangsta Limp

MotMi said:
....why are you so pimp...?

Back