Hi, I'm new here.

Hi there,

I don't own an NSX yet but I wouldn't mind owning one in the future. I currently own a 1990 Toyota Celica Alltrac Turbo and it's my current project/money pit.

I just figured I'd say hello. :smile:

Welcome aboard. :smile: Post up some more pics. Have you ever ridden in a NSX? What prompted you to want one?

Howz it goin??? Where in Riverside are you located. I'm in Lake Hills off of Buchanan. I've only seen 3 other NSXs here in Riverside besides mine. Mine is a daily driver, 91 Red with Black top, black 17s, Taitec Exhaust, Comptech Headers, and on the back window you'll see an Autowave sticker. I'm all over Riverside....so if you see me get me to pull over....if you can catch up.:biggrin: Nice Celica by the way.

I tried to answer you all before but the forum crashed or something....
cool alltrac. very rare.

im a big mr2 fan. :biggrin:
Thanks! I love MR2s as well. I'm actually trying to get another Alltrac except the one I want is a 1988 model and only has 8,000 miles on it.

Welcome aboard. :smile: Post up some more pics. Have you ever ridden in a NSX? What prompted you to want one?
I'll try to take some more pictures of my car. I haven't ridden in an NSX yet, but I've always been a big fan since they were first introduced. I think eventually I'll pick one up in the future.

Howz it goin??? Where in Riverside are you located. I'm in Lake Hills off of Buchanan. I've only seen 3 other NSXs here in Riverside besides mine. Mine is a daily driver, 91 Red with Black top, black 17s, Taitec Exhaust, Comptech Headers, and on the back window you'll see an Autowave sticker. I'm all over Riverside....so if you see me get me to pull over....if you can catch up.:biggrin: Nice Celica by the way.

I live in Downtown Riverside right by the Mission Inn. I just saw a purple NSX the other day while driving around. My Alltrac is a work in progress right now but believe me when i'm done... I'll catch ya.:wink: :biggrin:

way cool

the all trac has lots of options for an awesome front mount intercooler. Put some serious boost through that motor.

I put 29psi of boost in my stock 3sgte motor. :wink: lol it was fun.

upgrading to a T78 and direct port meth and nos. still have to assemble the motor. I just finished the supra and now the mr2 is next in line for my magic touch. :tongue:

there is another alltrac owner here in santa clarita. He's really cool. I think he was doing a JDM swap last time i spoke with him and knows the car inside out. I believe you can find him on mr2oc.

Last edited:
way cool

the all trac has lots of options for an awesome front mount intercooler. Put some serious boost through that motor.

I put 29psi of boost in my stock 3sgte motor. :wink: lol it was fun.

upgrading to a T78 and direct port meth and nos. still have to assemble the motor. I just finished the supra and now the mr2 is next in line for my magic touch. :tongue:

there is another alltrac owner here in santa clarita. He's really cool. I think he was doing a JDM swap last time i spoke with him and knows the car inside out. I believe you can find him on mr2oc.

Rob you gotta post a new thread about your Supra and dyno #'s! :smile::biggrin:

Rob you gotta post a new thread about your Supra and dyno #'s! :smile::biggrin:

lol

not much to dance around about when it aint a thing unless your putting down 4 digit dyno numbers on a supra.

15.5 psi, 500rwhp on 91 octane on a OEM fuel pump with 155k miles :biggrin::biggrin:

need 2 new walbros pumps and direct port meth to run stupid boost. im going to take it slow, enjoy the car for a few month before i start really bashing on it again. i got 3 cars lined up for upgrades

my turbo mr2, turbo s2k and my turbo 35R nsx..... <--- in that order.

tired of pushing the limit on a budget like my mr2 turbo on 29psi with the stock motor. im learning to do things with moderation... there is a happy medium between 0 and 30psi

Last edited:
The 3SGTE is a wonderful motor in the right hands. People seem to be able to make stupid amounts of power in these things. The Top Secret Toyota Supra with a 3SGTE swap made 720 HP.

I'm on the Alltrac.net, MR2OC.com, and NewCelica.org boards. Do you know the name of the other Alltrac owner?

I'll have to spread the word about that one on the Alltrac.net board. They're people always looking. I already have my fixer upper. I might be getting back into the working world here again and I just may get the '88 with 8,000 miles on it as my exhibit piece.:wink: It looked practically like it drove off the showroom floor.

Back