Hi Guys

Hi Everyone,

Well its been a few weeks now since my filing for my divorce. I feel like I got a lot of the boo hoo's out of the way. Anyways I was telling myself why should I torture myself and be away from the family that I have here. So I decided ah what the hell........I am going to come back on here again and move on with my life. Of course if I can work things out later with my ex then that would be great. If things don't work out then I'll be ok.....I still have my health, my NSX, my friends and my career which I feel will be taking off this year. So hopefully 2007 will be a great year for me.......so thank you guys for all the support you have shown me with the PMs and messages on here.

After drowning my sorrows with about $2k in NSX parts I feel a little better now hehe :tongue: ....... but for reals I feel better now since the storm has passed and now I just look forward to my career and improving myself mentally, physically and maybe spiritually. Thanks again to all of you guys for the support and sharing with me the stuff you guys have been through also.

So I be around here with you guys......see you guys on the road sometime.

Eddie

Sure why not I have not seen any Hooters in a whiles.....:tongue:

Well some of it was replace some oem parts or to add oem parts.....

I bought JDM NA1 tailights on the way
2002 trunk lip spoiler
replaced middle sunvisor piece
replaced trunk struts
one of my HID igniters went bad so I ended up buying a new HID bulbs and igniters from Vision Pro.

Also bought comptech cam gears, sos cam seals, and tilton feather weight flywheel but those are sitting in Jon Martins garage until I buy the other motor parts.

Also my right side window is whistling at me going over 80mph so I think it might be the weatherstrip that needs to be replaced. Either that or I am hearing things. :eek: :smile:

I am thinking of selling my Gruppe M version 1 exhuast.......I really want a gtlw muffler.........but at the same time Jon Martin is telling me not to sell it since the muffler is rare. So I don't know what I should do........

thanks guys I missed you guys too =) I will try to wake up for the PAG meet one of these days.......seriously though we need like a afternoon PAG meet hehe....=p

It may not be your weather stripping it could be that your window needs adjusting.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73691&highlight=window+adjustment

Yeah thats what I told Jon because when I had both window regulators replaced.....then it started making that noise.....but he said he will check it out so we'll see. My car is at Cerritos Acura right now waiting for the ballasts to come in......most likely it will arrive tommorrow and I am still waiting for the middle sunvisor piece, jdm tails and trunk lip spoiler.

Forget Hooters. Get one of these. :biggrin:

hooker.gif

Ed, it's good to know you think enough of us to share something so personal. All I can tell you is that when I got divorced, it felt like my life was being pissed down the drain.........A year later, I was a new person w/ a recharged outlook on life......Your'e correct in charging forward and concentrating on yourself......You have gone through the toughest part........just keep moving on w/ confidence, faith, and desire..............Your friend, Mike

thanks guys......I really feel blessed to have good friends such as you guys.....we are a small knit group and I would say most of the owners are great guys.........so I am just plugging away one day at a time......can't wait to get my car back and drive it......see some of you guys this sat at the Queen Mary.......:smile:

Glad to see you back Eddie! We need to celebrate man!! ummm hooters...Mikesan?? :biggrin:

GIad t0 see y0u active here again! c0ngrats 0n the new g00dies f0r y0ur NSX, n0w get 0ut and drive that thing :wink: i think its time f0r an0ther park meet :tongue:

Yeah I will definitely get out and drive....when I get it back tommorrow or sat hehe........:biggrin:

I don't know if I ate something bad today but I feel like crap right now....:cool:

I might have a date for sat....crossing my fingers....either way whichever goes they will be eye candy....hehe

Last edited:
Glad to see you back Eddie! We need to celebrate man!! ummm hooters...Mikesan?? :biggrin:

Yeah sounds good---Which one of your 5 cars are you going to use ? Ha Ha just kidding--Yeah, I'll be happy to meet up w/ you guys at the restaurant that has crappy food, but hot waitressess...........

:biggrin:

Weekends are best for except this Sat....Sunday I am down....or next week....:smile:

Well some of it was replace some oem parts or to add oem parts.....

I bought JDM NA1 tailights on the way
2002 trunk lip spoiler
replaced middle sunvisor piece
replaced trunk struts
one of my HID igniters went bad so I ended up buying a new HID bulbs and igniters from Vision Pro.

Also bought comptech cam gears, sos cam seals, and tilton feather weight flywheel but those are sitting in Jon Martins garage until I buy the other motor parts.

Also my right side window is whistling at me going over 80mph so I think it might be the weatherstrip that needs to be replaced. Either that or I am hearing things. :eek: :smile:

I am thinking of selling my Gruppe M version 1 exhuast.......I really want a gtlw muffler.........but at the same time Jon Martin is telling me not to sell it since the muffler is rare. So I don't know what I should do........

thanks guys I missed you guys too =) I will try to wake up for the PAG meet one of these days.......seriously though we need like a afternoon PAG meet hehe....=p

The GTLW exhaust is a very good choice :biggrin:. Are you thinking about getting headers too? I'm worried that I'll lose the awesome exhaust tone if I change the headers, even though I know there is a significant performance improvement.

The GTLW exhaust is a very good choice :biggrin:. Are you thinking about getting headers too? I'm worried that I'll lose the awesome exhaust tone if I change the headers, even though I know there is a significant performance improvement.

Right now I have DC headers, SOS throttle body, Gruppe M Ver 1 muffler, Gruppe M intake, AIS, and I don't think you will lose any exhaust tone....if anything I am sure it will sound better or louder. :smile:

Right now I have DC headers, SOS throttle body, Gruppe M Ver 1 muffler, Gruppe M intake, AIS, and I don't think you will lose any exhaust tone....if anything I am sure it will sound better or louder. :smile:

Nice. How do you like your DC headers? Any problems with the flex joint? I'm really tempted to buy them. I'm just worried about the flex joint cracking.

Nice. How do you like your DC headers? Any problems with the flex joint? I'm really tempted to buy them. I'm just worried about the flex joint cracking.

I'll tell everyone this about the headers......usually cracking will occur after many years and this is with daily driving......when I had the ceramics dc's for my prelude it took over 5 years before I had any issues.......now I have the stainless DC's for the NSX and I don't see any cracking issues for a long time.....also keep in mind my car is not a daily driver....so it should last a very long time.......even if you daily drive the car.....I do not see it cracking anytime soon......

by the way....hopefully my dates will be able to make it or else someone from prime is going to get a free meal......:cool:

eddie

Back