Hi guys! Future owner checking in

Hey guys, my name is Noe. I just wanted to sign up on here and start learning from the community while I hunt for a NSX. I absolutely love these cars and enjoy seeing everyone's projects and babies on here.

A little bit about me, I'm from SLC, UT. I've had a few different cars, currently I own a '93 Mazda RX-7. And my goals are to gradually add all the JDM legends to my stable. Slowly but surely.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 160
Just moved back to Utah with my family and my 92' BB. Not many NSX in Utah so another one would be welcomed company.

Nice man, it might still be a while for me before I can get one. It took 2 years of looking before I found my perfect FD.

Welcome, I think if you had 2-3 of the classic 90's Japanese cars they would start to get redundant. NSX, Supra and RX-7 are the real standouts. Is yours JDM, it looks to be left hand drive?

It's a U.S. Car so it is left hand. Those are mainly the 3 I would want too, NSX, Supra and the RX-7. But Supras aren't as hard to come by so for me the next one is a NSX.

Thanks for the kind words though. In the meantime I'm just enjoying watching the build threads on here and learning more about the car.

Welcome aboard Noe. Awesome RX-7. All my family is in Utah so I'm there frequently. Might enter the NSX in next July's "Cache Valley Cruise-In" in Logan.

Good luck with your search and keep us posted!

Back