Hi From Spain....

:smile: hello my name is David and I am 16yr old and I am from Barcelona (Spain) I have to say that I like a lot the nsx is a car that some day I would like to have but here in Spain there are only 30 nsx or less because this car was never sold here and if you want to have one you have to buy it out of spain and its very expensive. and thats why some day i would like to go to usa to work with cars and to buy an nsx and tune it, and what i want to know is the city where you can find an nsx easily and also a city to work with cars because I love them :biggrin: :biggrin: also if its possible I want to know wich are your jobs :rolleyes: ah, I also want to say hi haha.

of course if you have a good preparation and a good job you can have one but in spain it's not easy, for example in Norway, Sweden, etc. the people earn more money, they have big houses, etc. in Spain all is expensive, that's why I want to go to usa or if I can, Japan.

David,

As stated above get and education and define your goals, and you are half way to getting there.

Cheers,

AR

of course if you have a good preparation and a good job you can have one but in spain it's not easy, for example in Norway, Sweden, etc. the people earn more money, they have big houses, etc. in Spain all is expensive, that's why I want to go to usa or if I can, Japan.

Okey, get a education and move to a "better country" :smile:

i'm 22 turning 23. and a mechanical engineer and purchased my first nsx since i've always wanted one. could have afforded it in the past but gave in to impulse buys like the e36 m3 and the supra TT but after the supra i decided i will have patience for once and wait for the nsx to show up and it did!...i guess what i'm trying to say is yeah education is a +

thank you ;) I think one day I will go to SoCa it looks good, know I decided at first to be a racing mechanic and next year i will begin to study it : rallys, motorbikes, karts, etc. ;) thank you for your comments :)

Hi there....

i'm close to you.... i live in Lisbon, Portugal :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

if you think that about spain, man, in Portugal is much worse...we make less money and the things are equally, or even more expensive.
i have a 97 NA1, bought in germany two and a half years ago...

keep the studys up, and you'll see that you don't have to get out to have your NSX :wink: :wink:

Back