Hi from a new member

Hi everyone. My name is Tee. I live in Long Beach, CA. I'm new in this NSX board but I've fallen in love with NSX since it first came out. I'm looking forward to get to know and share experiences with you all. :D

TEE... You must be so excited huh? I too know how it feels.
Waiting for the deliver is not easy. Our's will probably be here next week.

Congrats, and welcome. Any details about your NSX?

Hi everyone. My name is Tee. I live in Long Beach, CA. I'm new in this NSX board but I've fallen in love with NSX since it first came out. I'm looking forward to get to know and share experiences with you all. :D

Welcome.....so far there is me, adrian, and a few more from long beach that I have seen. Maybe I will bump into you around the area.

Welcome aboard and enjoy!!:wink: You know you will now have to go down and take some pictures with the Queen M in the background! LB Chamber of Commerce requires it!!:biggrin:

Last edited:
Welcome to you too!! When your Ride arrives, you will have to join the rest of us here on the "Other West Coast" :rolleyes: for a little get-to-know everyone.
Look on Prime for the thread relative to getting together for Tampa Bay, and add your email etc, so you can be contacted, don't ya know??:rolleyes:
TEE... You must be so excited huh? I too know how it feels.
Waiting for the deliver is not easy. Our's will probably be here next week.

Welcome.....so far there is me, adrian, and a few more from long beach that I have seen. Maybe I will bump into you around the area.

Like the red one in your pic tho :biggrin:

Thank you all for the welcome.

The car's detail...ummm....
2004 Black
No modification except it's lowered from the showroom.

Last edited:
Welcome to you too!! When your Ride arrives, you will have to join the rest of us here on the "Other West Coast" :rolleyes: for a little get-to-know everyone.
Look on Prime for the thread relative to getting together for Tampa Bay, and add your email etc, so you can be contacted, don't ya know??:rolleyes:

There is a meet in October. I will be there.

Like the red one in your pic tho :biggrin:

Thank you all for the welcome.

The car's detail...ummm....
2004 Black
No modification except it's lowered from the showroom.

I do too :biggrin: you can buy one of those for $495,000 used of course.....I have seen some for cheaper now.

I'll be looking out for you around LB.....you will probably see me in my Toyota if I hit you up.

I do too :biggrin: you can buy one of those for $495,000 used of course.....I have seen some for cheaper now.

I'll be looking out for you around LB.....you will probably see me in my Toyota if I hit you up.

I wish I could afford it. :cool:
Where do you live in LB? I live near the circle on PCH

Back