Hi everyone

I just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. I'm Jay from atlanta Ga and currently driving a 05 turbo'd S2000. Hopefully in a few weeks I will be in NSX.

my s2k

3633093155_dca9b577fe_o.png

3898399075_80ff1f28cb_o.jpg

You are making a great move! Even though you have a very sexy car now, the NSX is such a joy in every aspect! I do miss my S2k:cool: Then I drive the NSX:biggrin:

Great looking S2000! Gotta like that - and you'll enjoy the NSX it's a super car. Have you driven one yet? Might want to if you can. It may not be any faster than your current car with a Turbo. Anyway, the NSX is bigger inside and its' beautiful and I'd definitely if I could afford it go to the 97+ cars for the 3.2/6spd/targa or you might get lucky and find a coupe. Doubtful though. I'm here in Atlanta too. I've got a 91 silver.

Hope you find the car you're looking for! This is a good time to shop! Good luck!:smile:

Wow Powerneedy, that's a great looking NSX - what color is the interior? What year is it? - any power mods? It just looks faster than stock! This might just be the car for this cat - Pgkjay!

Back