Hi every one

Well i guess this is the closest thing to an introduction section to your forum so here it goes

right now i am a prospective buyer and have joined this forum to learn a little about the car that i would like to buy. i am in the army and stationed in germany but will be headed out on deployment soon. I would love to get a chance to drive an NSX on these awesome Autobahns that we have here but it looks like i will probably have to wait untill i change stations and move back to the states. i am not new to cars or hondas but i dont know a whole lot about the NSX. my 2 previous cars are honda preludes which i absolutly love but i am kind of burnt out on them.

one question that i have been looking for here is the differences betwene US spec and euro spec NSX. well i guess thats enough for now.

Hi buddy and welcome to the forum.

i am in the army and stationed in germany but will be headed out on deployment soon.

I just want to say thanks to you and all the others who are defending freedom all over the world. We love you all and GOD be with you.

Thank You
Mike

Back