Hi at all

Hi,
I'm Andrea from Rome,Italy.
Compliments for you site and forum.
I have buy an Honda Nsx now,it's a '92 model 3.0l v6 red colour.
Exscuse for my bad English.

There are 5 million of person other the 3million of resident(tot 8 million of christian) for the dead of the Papa.
Tomorrow is not possible to run whit machine in to entire Rome!!!
Your President is tonight in front at the Papa for the ritual goodbye.

Welcome, Andrea.......I like your old avatar (picture) with your other username (Andrea) where you are sitting on the back af a red NSX, much better than this avatar. :smile:

Welcome from Texas, Andrea. I visited Rome last year and experienced the unbelieveable traffic first hand. Our guide summed up the confusion when he said that in Rome, traffic signs and signals are just decorations. But driving your NSX in the beautiful countryside should balance everything out. :smile:

AndyVecsey said:
Welcome, Andrea.......I like your old avatar (picture) with your other username (Andrea) where you are sitting on the back af a red NSX, much better than this avatar. :smile:

Hi Andy,
You have confuse me which another one.
In italy Andrea is male name,and my legs is not a very beautiful things :wink: .

Oldguy said:
Welcome from Texas, Andrea. I visited Rome last year and experienced the unbelieveable traffic first hand. Our guide summed up the confusion when he said that in Rome, traffic signs and signals are just decorations. But driving your NSX in the beautiful countryside should balance everything out. :smile:

Hy Oldguy,

eheheh and you don't have see Naples (do you know?).
Nsx is not a car for the city (in Italy),but in highway is more funny :biggrin: ,
specialy when encounter porche,bmw and mercedes :wink: .
In italy Acura/Honda Nsx is very rare machine and is changed the 90% for a Ferrari.

Welcome Andrea, I love your country and your city. I have been to Rome, spent ten days in Travestere. One of the coolest cities in Europe, in my opinion. I have also been to Venice and Padua. These destinations satisfy my two greatest interests- travel and food!

And I love your English, it is better than my Italian by far.

Enjoy the car!!
Mark

Hi Andrea -

Congratulations on your purchase and welcome. Give us some pictures and stat's on your new car!

PS - no need to excuse your English. It's a lot better than most of our Italian.

NSXTech said:
Welcome Andrea, I love your country and your city. I have been to Rome, spent ten days in Travestere. One of the coolest cities in Europe, in my opinion. I have also been to Venice and Padua. These destinations satisfy my two greatest interests- travel and food!

And I love your English, it is better than my Italian by far.

Enjoy the car!!
Mark

Thank you for the patience for my very strange linguage.
Italy is a good country for a tourist,but for live is not a good time.
The cost of live is very expensive when arrive the euro.
And now for your money is much more hard buy in my country!
If you return in Italy send me an email,and i run to you whit my whife for a visit in the non tourist part of the city.

Da Hapa said:
Hi Andrea -

Congratulations on your purchase and welcome. Give us some pictures and stat's on your new car!

PS - no need to excuse your English. It's a lot better than most of our Italian.

Thank you Da Hapa,the Nsx is very beautiful and fast car.
The machine is now work in progress.I have order the complete Sorcery bodykits from a Usa shop,Pass Limit(you know?).
When arrive in Italy send all the shoot of the conversion.
Next step is the complete Comptech supercharged system.
For interior only italian accessories,Sparco and Momo :wink: .

Welcome Andrea.

Having spent a couple of weeks in Italy, I would be too nervous to drive my NSX (or any car) anywhere in the middle of Rome. Even when all of the tourists leave next week it is still a crazy place to drive. I stayed in the Hotel Lord Byron in the Parioli district to avoid most of the crowds and don't know if that was anywhere near where you are.

Post some photos of your NSX around the City when you get a chance.

Bob

Welcome, Andrea! I agree with many of the other members here; Let's see some photographs of your car, and you can include a few of Rome's finest women along side it if you want. :smile:

By the way, no need to excuse your English. We understand you fine. :smile:

I am actually enjoying reading these posts--- I keep reading them in an imaginary Italian accent. Lots of fun.

Welcome Andrea, It looks like you are into big modifications for your recent purchase. I look forward to the pictures.

NSXTECH- looks like he wants to supercharge- and you want to go to Italy...hmmm.... :D

Philip

Hi Andrea,
Congrats on the purchase of the car from a fellow European owner :smile:
I read you already have been bitten by the modify-it bug.
I have no idea how many NSX's there are in Italy but I know of a few who were exported to other European countries (like the Netherlands).
Good luck with the car. Just too bad the finally did not raise the speed-limit there to 160 kph (100 mph) last year.

Exaggerate said:
You have confuse me which another one.
In italy Andrea is male name,and my legs is not a very beautiful things :wink: .

Now, that is funny. :biggrin: I was thinking of the the "other" Andrea as well. I'm still laughing out loud. :biggrin:

Welcome Andrea in Italy, from the other side of the World... Australia!

I think it is fantastic that you are from the country that invented the sports car.... And your choice is the NSX! I like this idea very much! :wink:

Do you follow the Formula 1?

If so, which team will you support.... being Italian, you support Ferrari of course! But you now drive a Honda exotic, so maybe you have to support BAR? :confused: Interesting dilema...

Just curious that's all. I mean I have a similar problem. I support BAR because they are Honda but we have an Australian driver Mark Webber driving for BMW Williams... Who do you support???

Now it doesn't matter at all to me.... It's just that I remember watching the F1 in Italy back many years ago and when the Ferrari's broke down or crashed, all the spectators left! :eek: It seemed that everyone in Italy support Ferrari!... Very patriotic!

So, I was just wondering if it is possible for an italian to support a team which is not Ferrari....

Chao

Ciao Andrea,

Benvenuto a il nosotro clubo di tiffosi di NSX. Mi chiamo Franco sono Italo=canadesse di Montreal, ti auguro molto divertimenti in la tua bella machina.

Frank

MvM said:
Hi Andrea,
Congrats on the purchase of the car from a fellow European owner :smile:
I read you already have been bitten by the modify-it bug.
I have no idea how many NSX's there are in Italy but I know of a few who were exported to other European countries (like the Netherlands).
Good luck with the car. Just too bad the finally did not raise the speed-limit there to 160 kph (100 mph) last year.

First of all,thank you everybody for the welcome in this Club.

In Italy the Nsx is now not more of ten.
When the Nsx in the 1991 arrive in Italy have many problems whit the Ferrari.
Over most legal difficult the Honda wins the juridical cause,but the confidence of Italian people on the Nsx are broken.
Most Nsx are we buy and ship in other europen state (Germany must more).
Please,help me in the evolution of this car,because in Italy is rare machine and is very difficult an help in my country.

FRANK said:
Ciao Andrea,

Benvenuto a il nosotro clubo di tiffosi di NSX. Mi chiamo Franco sono Italo=canadesse di Montreal, ti auguro molto divertimenti in la tua bella machina.

Frank

Hi Frank,
Thank you for the answer in italian language and the welcome.

Back