hi all

All it takes is some time, and you will have it.

NSXSAN said:
All it takes is some time, and you will have it.
nothing against a nsx but im trying to get a z06 corvette.
i certainly like the nsx, its very sharp looking, just more of a chevy guy and i have been wanting a corvette as long as i can remember, should have a new z06 within 14 more months of working towards it.

ive been looking at some of the peoples cars on this sight. wow is all i can say, you guys got some sweet rides.

welcome aboard....it may be dangerous to join this club cuz you just may change your mind about owning an nsx instead....maybe not now but soon you'll be falling deep into this awesome realm of nsx.......:D

ZO6 are very nice. Problem is around here there are way to many C5's. Unless you know what to look for you wouldn't be able to pick out a ZO6 from the others. :(

Chevy sold more Z06's this year than Acura has sold NSX's in the entire 13 years they have been for sale.

Performance on the Z06 is great, but the interior is no different than any other Chevy. I think the Z06 has "$100k car" performance with a "$12k car" interior. So the price averages out to $50k. :D

You're a "Chevy Guy", I'm a "car guy"

567234ta said:
nothing against a nsx but im trying to get a z06 corvette.
i certainly like the nsx, its very sharp looking, just more of a chevy guy and i have been wanting a corvette as long as i can remember, should have a new z06 within 14 more months of working towards it.

ive been looking at some of the peoples cars on this sight. wow is all i can say, you guys got some sweet rides.

I had the 2000 Vette convertible, great car, I loved it, power torque, looks, sound, all great. Interior, like the malibu, seats comfortable, HUD a great feature, thought I had the ultimate car. Got thumbs up from kids, and adults alike.........then I got the NSX------The vette was "brute force", the NSX is "pure finesse". The two cars are night and day. Yes the Z06 will take it on a straight line, and probably hang with it in the twisties, but the feel to keep it on the road compared to the ease of the NSX on the same road is entirely different. The vette was nowhere near as easy to rip around the twisties at speed, as the NSX is. The looks, stares, thumbs up, "what is it" questions (sometimes people ask me if it's a vette, sometimes if it's a ferrari) always bring a smile to my face. Last night I went to one of my favorite take out Chinese restaurants and one of the owners came running out the door to look at the car, the other owner asked me what it was, did I like it, etc. Nowhere does the car fail to get looks, questions, and always positive comments. I loved the vette, but....... at the end of the lease, I was glad to be replacing it, I had tired of it. I don't think that I'll feel that way at the end of this lease, I'm hoping that the next generation of NSX will be out by then, and maybe, well who knows. Once you've had NSX, I don't know if you can ever go back!!! LOL:p

the one thing i dont like about the vette is the stigma that surrounds it, i currently have a trans am which is a pretty fun car, i had to decide either build my TA into a monster or look elsewhere, well im into more then just 1/4 mile racing and i know the TA will never be able to handle as well as the vette can be made to. and the z06 is a lightweight machine. the viper rocks too but yeah look at the specs and look at the price, its a whole different machine then the vette as is the nsx. they arent even close enough to compare the 2.
i just like the v8's. i certainly like the nsx as much as any car out there, there are only good things to say about it really, i mean look at it, its a fricken race car,do you know how happy i would be to be driving one? but im not jaded by opinions that one might be this or one has that. i want 1 of all of them, i want a nsx, a viper, a vette, a trans am, and a koenigsegg.
its when people get selfish that they look to down others cars to raise their own, it doesnt make their car any better, it only makes them have less, if i down a nsx because my TA can do this or that or whatever then what ive really done is lost what could have been a great increase in my knowledge and the quality of life that comes from having respectful, kind people around you. so the only thing i will ever compare my car to is the koenigsegg, it keeps me humble, im alot happier when i dont have a self image to have to live up to.
but thats just a little bit about myself and who i am.

567234ta said:
the one thing i dont like about the vette is the stigma that surrounds it

Well, you could always get a car like the NSX. Nobody knows what it is. No image, no stigma! Aren't we lucky?

Back