Hey we made it ...last but we made it

I like how they dismantled the ZR1's cheap interior. Maybe GM will take that to heart finally and get it right next iteration... Yea...

I would have to disagree with the handsome statement about the R8. The Gallardo still looks better IMO, even if it is not as practical or as convenient as the Toad-like creature known as the R8 :smile: How is it that the NSX has the low profile of a classic exotic car, but yet still be so practical? Apparently, the R8 compromises the exotic stance to afford the practicality.

I hope the NSX name becomes as big as the GTR name. The GTR is always brought up every time I come across someone interested in my car and I tell them it's an Acura/Honda because they have no idea what it is. It would be nice if more people understood the NSX heritage. I hope Honda includes the original NSX and 02 NSX to show the evolution in a commercial when they finally debut the new NSX.

I hope Honda includes the original NSX and 02 NSX to show the evolution in a commercial when they finally debut the new NSX.

Great idea! If you go 91 then 02 then HSC finally NSX 2.0 you clearly see the evolution. You go 91 then NSX 2.0 and they don't even look like they're from the same company or lineage. You know technically it really is NSX 3.0 since 2.0 was aborted. Such a shame HSC/NSX 2.0 with a 3.5 and SHAWD would've been a fabulous stop gap. I know it would've ran with the current V8 R8. UGH!!!!

Such a shame HSC/NSX 2.0 with a 3.5 and SHAWD would've been a fabulous stop gap. I know it would've ran with the current V8 R8. UGH!!!!

It is such a shame they skipped an NA 3.5L HSC. It should go down in history as one of the car world's greatest losses IMO, but no one will pay attention to it anymore with the akward hybrid R8 wannabe on the horizon.

Back