hey I'm a senior member!

Cool!!! Just as this BB gets a new look!!!

And I love my new avatar too (first to have one as the forum gets a new look)!!!!

This site rocks!!!
:) :cool:

Just as an FYI, here's a handy guide to check your profile settings:

1) upload your own avatar
2) check your profile settings to make sure you signature, email display setting, other privacy settings are changed to your liking - the BB automatically reset much of my preferences to default, and I changed them again.

Enjoy :)

Thanks Computerwiz!!!! Awesome BB!!

If you're a senior member (100+ posts) and I'm a senior member (700+ posts), what does that make NSXTASY?

... A Geriatric member (9000+ posts)

me senior member too..
its good that we can upload our own avatar and change it in a jiffy.. but.. its sorta .... "small" "icon" like.. . .. !!!

The new format is great as well as changing your avatars on the fly!

Vytas said:
The new format is great as well as changing your avatars on the fly!

LOL... i like the pun.... "change your avatar on the fly" and u got the pix of the jet. :D This server upgrade has sparked so much creativity.

I dunno but it seems that my # of posts has been changed.. last time when I saw it its still 11XX and how its 10XX

Oh.. so senior member means 100 posts.. and here I thought it was age discrimination hehheeh :)

I set it to just one title of Registered Member like the old system.

I would set mine that way, because I'm not one for titles, but the system doesn't let you change the title on an administrator account and it's a real pain to keep logging out to switch between posting a message and performing and admin function.

Idea for Registered Users

How about you for every one-thousand posts it says "Idling at 1,000RPM... Reving at 2,000RPM...etc... Screaming at 8,000RPM" ...of course for over 9,000+ posts you could have "Red-lined"...hahaha...i'm sure Ken would love that.

Back