hey guys new guy here just wanted to say hi

been checkin out the forums for a few days now so i decided to finally register. i am on a lot of boards but have always been a huge fan of the nsx. absolutely love the lines of the car and i am considering a possible purchase of a used one for this summer so i wanted to start learning more about possible modifications that can be done to the car, fair pricing, etc... nice to meet you all and i look forward to learning a lot about the car.

Welcome to you!!The more the merrier.Theres a lot of knowledgable owners and non-owners here.Anyway what do you drive?? (not that it matters)......

------------------

thanks for the welcome guys i am currently driving my old beater jeep (snow car) until i can get a new car for summer. i'm pretty much only looking for a japanese sports car so it's really down to an rx7 (cheaper but maintenaince worry), supra tt (love the car but can't really justify paying double the blue book value), and the nsx (can barely afford one but i am still in the market). obviously the nsx is the most exotic and beautiful, but also the hardest to make fast. i am hoping to run low 12s, but 11s would be better. well there's my situation, i actually found a nice used 91 nsx for around 30k but am still trying to see if i can afford it. also the modifications and aero parts are really expensive which is kind of a turnoff, but the car just looks so damn good i might be willing to suffer the higher payments.

welcome...

im a new owner and ive already put 1k on my nsx in 5 weeks(its a third car).

drove a lot of different makes, and i dont think youll regret the nsx. it is just so much fun to drive compared to everything else. hard to explain, but drive it hard and i think youll understand. what a blast!

check out what the owners who have owned other exotics have to say. most of them love the nsx.

anyway, good luck and welcome to planetnsx.

i am new on here,your cars are not that common in england so i thought i would check them out on your web site,i love cars (fast one's of course)i drive a ford sierra cosworth it does 162 mph (proven on speed trial with latest equipment)and wanted to know all about your cars speed power etc etc
cheeRS gary

Back