Heretic missing at Sebring

Well my friends those of you who got to attend this years 12 hours of Sebring noticed that I was not in the NSX corral. I unfortunately could not shake off my week long cold from hell! Around about Thursday night I had to head home for some rest and much needed drugs. All weekend was shot with only my TV for racing coverage. I was able to follow our Acrua team to the end and wished I could have been there with you guys for all the fun. I am just now feeling better. So see you next year when Acura has a P1 car and maybe a P2 car too! Mike L I got your message and thanks for the call. Mark thanks for the text. AGAIN I really missed such a cool event with you guys next year for sure!
Steve

Last edited:
Steve,

Glad to hear you are well, or at least getting there!

No worries, I'll catch you next year if not before.

Steve,
I believe I met you last year at the Celebration Exotic Car Show. My wife and I are flying down again this year from Raleigh, NC to attend this show. Wondering if you will be there this year?

If so, looking forward to seeing you again.

John

I was wondering where you were. Glad to hear that you're feeling a little better. The "thing" that you were sick with is traveling around the state. Be careful that it doesn't turn into pneumonia.

Mark, I still have the Mid-Ohio sticker you wanted David to have...
Sorry I drop the ball on that one. I'll mail it to him this week.

Doc, all that's left is the cough no wheezing, I'll keep an ear on it:wink:

John, not sure about Celebration this year, I'll know at the last moment and probably without my car.

Hope you get feeling better. I knew it had to be something big for you not to be there. I'm just glad you still have your NSX. Several other "regulars" weren't present because they've move on to other things.

Mike L I got your message and thanks for the call.

Ya man we missed ya! Glad you'refeeling better though. Let me know the next time you'll be at First Class and I'll sched some installs for the same time so we can hang. :wink: I have a days worth of stuff to be done. It never ends!

Several other "regulars" weren't present because they've move on to other things.

Who might that be? There were a number of "usual" Mid-FL guys missing this weekend - what's happening?? :confused:

Back