Here is a new game for you guys.

Is there something after you get past the door in the room with the motorcycle? I just get a persistent 'LOADING' screen....appears to be Level 006, dunno.

Hopefully it's over :D

I'm not going to do that combination lock again ;)

Jonathan said:
Is there something after you get past the door in the room with the motorcycle? I just get a persistent 'LOADING' screen....appears to be Level 006, dunno.

Hopefully it's over :D
No such luck! Just refresh and try again. :D I'm on level 012, and the thing just seems to drag forever...ick.
Jonathan said:
I'm not going to do that combination lock again ;)
Didn't you write down the solution? PM me if you want it. ;)

Last edited:
LOL :D ..........and you guy's thought the Pengwin game wasted too much of your time. :D ;)

prova4re said:
LOL :D ..........and you guy's thought the Pengwin game wasted too much of your time. :D ;)
Damn you Brian! :D How long did it really take you (if you finished at all ;))?

Finally finished!!! AAAARRGH!
pullhair.gif

Damn you Brian!
chair1.gif

:D:mad::D:mad::D

I sat infront of my stinking computer clicking my freakin mouse on everything in sight and I ended up being stuck with a piece of paper and pen in my hand going up and down ladders and into rooms with locked lockers and door.

I'm never going back to that web site. It's a bad place. :mad:

DocL said:
I sat infront of my stinking computer clicking my freakin mouse on everything in sight and I ended up being stuck with a piece of paper and pen in my hand going up and down ladders and into rooms with locked lockers and door.

I'm never going back to that web site. It's a bad place. :mad:

LMAO... I got stuck there too... here's a hint... find something to trace over.

Stupid game took 2 hours of my life away! :mad: :mad: :mad:

JOPRIMO said:
LMAO... I got stuck there too... here's a hint... find something to trace over.

Stupid game took 2 hours of my life away! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I found something else better to with the paper and pen. I took a real pen off of my desk and jabbed into my mouse maneuvering hand to keep me from going back there.

Back