Helping out with a Ferrari 360 Spyder

I helped a friend today deliver a new Ferrari 360 Spyder. The car was absolutely gorgeous. Nice sound, great interior and finish quality. I thought, wow, I would take this over the NSX anyday. Then we tried to start it, and guess what.. it wouldnt start. We tried again, and again, and again. Finally it started (after about 10 minutes of trying) and we did nothing different. Then I thought, ah.. now I remember why I love the NSX so much... reliability.
smile.gif

Anyway, I don't know if there is something wrong with it, or what (it only has 600 miles!), but i hope the new owner doesn't have any more trouble.

PS. It was the F1 transmission.

------------------
NetViper -= 100% Stock EBP 2000 Civic Si =- Still looking to get an NSX, but at least I can live life at 8,000 RPM!

Originally posted by NetViper:
I helped a friend today deliver a new Ferrari 360 Spyder...we tried to start it, and guess what..it wouldnt start...PS. It was the F1 transmission.

Maybe you had the launch control disabled or the pit lane rev limiter was set too low!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

P.S. to Netviper. I think the "little red Xs" are fixed for my car in the picture gallery forums. Go here if you would like to see them.
------------------
'91 Black/Black

[This message has been edited by Michigan NSX (edited 10 May 2002).]

Originally posted by Michigan NSX:

P.S. to Netviper. I think the "little red Xs" are fixed for my car in the picture gallery forums.

I took a look at your car... it is awesome! I love the wheels!

The problem must be the tire pressure..which will change as the atmospheric molecules collide with different layers of the earths multiple layers of ganglia.Check it and you'll be relieved it's not a big deal just a minor detail.

Everyone laughs at me because I prefer Japanese superbikes over Italian ones. I saw a guy on a Ducati, with no upper fairing, the other day. I asked him how long he has to wait for a piece of replacement bodywork: August. When I go riding upstate, only the all red bikes are parked on the side of the road, with guys fiddling around.

Why would anyone want to be associated with a loser company like Ferrari? The whole thing is a sick joke.

Back