HELP with this VIN - asap...Please..

Dear Prime,

As I am close to pulling the trigger on this NSX, anyone has any info on this, I would really appreciate it.

VIN: JH4NA1156MT000994

Thank you in advance.
Andrew

Dear Prime,

As I am close to pulling the trigger on this NSX, anyone has any info on this, I would really appreciate it.

VIN: JH4NA1156MT000994

Thank you in advance.
Andrew

You're close to pulling the trigger, but have you...

1. Obtained the maintenance history?
2. Done you obligatory Carfax?
3. Done a PPI?

Good luck on your potential purchase.

You're close to pulling the trigger, but have you...

1. Obtained the maintenance history?
2. Done you obligatory Carfax?
3. Done a PPI?

Good luck on your potential purchase.

You've got it all wrong. FIRST he buys the car THEN comes here and posts questions like "what should I look for" and "can my timing belt last 15 years" and "what are the best perfomance mods even though I can't buy new tires and I just drove off the road on the way to school since my dd didn't have gas in it" :biggrin:

I know...I know.... :-) but certain circumstance require me going it the wrong way. If I was given more time, I would have done all the proper steps. I was basically given 24 hours to decide, on a Sunday for that matter. It was a "now or never" situation. Furthermore, finding a NSX that i wanted, has been a journey over a year now. And this is the first NSX that i really like.

So I am trying to figure this out as best as I can. And any last advices or information will be helpful.

Doug, Jason..... I hear you guys loud and clear....:-) and I agree with both of you. But sometime, obsession can get the best of you and make you do stupid things... :)

Autocheck cleared (so much better than carfax..) one owner, car looks good.

10/31/1996 CA 5,035 Motor Vehicle Dept. ODOMETER READING FROM DMV
11/25/1996 CORTE MADERA, CA Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
12/05/1996 CORTE MADERA, CA Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE

nsxotic911,

The car was originally sold in 1990. Do you know if there is anyway I can find out the history of the car from 1990-1996? I am not sure when Autocheck started keeping the history of car vs Carfax. Thanks again.

Back