help with my lugnut key

Hi guys I was wondering if anyone knows how to get hold a lugnut key. I had a set of 98 oem rims and I think it came with a set of oem lugnuts with a key. I cant find the key anymore so I cant put the new set of rays on it.:frown: Please help and maybe I can buy someone's old key. Thanks

OEM-accessory wheel-lock adapter "key"...

Assuming you're referring to the OEM-accessory wheel-locks (they have their squiggly-pattern adapter "key"), the adapter key for such can generally be acquired at any Acura dealer. The OEM lug-nuts didn't have adapters (to the best of my knowledge), only the OEM-accessory wheel-locks did. Do you have 20 wheel-locks on your OEM rims? :D

If you can't acquire such from a nearby Acura dealer (seeing your location being Tyler, Texas), take a clear pic' or two of the actual wheel-lock & post it here. There are a handful of Acura dealer parts-vendors on this forum who can perhaps sell you a matching OEM-accessory wheel-lock adapter key.

If not through OEM Acura part's sellers, I'm sure there are many owners w/ the same adapter key for the OEM-accessory wheel-locks (including me). I'm not sure if the Acura OEM-accessory wheel-locks changed over the years. I'd have no objection to sending you mine (if the pattern was the same), and you can then send it back to me after swapping your wheels. . .

Last edited:
Back