Help with Directions Please!!

Hi everyone:

My wife has requested that I humbly ask for directions...

You see, ever since I bought my NSX not long ago, I have apparently forgotten the "short way home" from whichever location I am traveling from. Somehow, when I volunteer to make a quick run up to the corner store, which is roughly 1 mile from my house, I get "disoriented" on the return and end up wandering aimlessly for 45 minutes. I also notice that I seem to "get lost" on various curvy roads and back streets that I didn't even know existed 1 month ago. She also took note that my willingness to "volunteer" for any errand involving driving to some other place has increased dramatically lately.

I have noticed that during my periods of "directional confusion", I often "forget" to turn the radio on, somewhat hypnotized by the screaming banshee located right behind my shoulder blades.

Being a guy, it pains me greatly to ever ask for directions to any destination, but in the spirit of placating my beautiful wife, could someone please help? I realize no one knows where I live - but that's okay. Just give me directions from anywhere to anywhere, and I will kindly tell my wife that I asked for, and got, and followed, said directions. Technically, I will be telling the truth, and everyone (especially me) will be happy.

Thanks,

Todd

;)

Very funny, Todd. My wife always rolls her eyes when I tell her that I have to go out for a bit. By now she knows that statement is code for: "I'm having NSX withdrawl symptoms, and need a short fix."

Love Supertramp.;) Even my 10 year old son's favorite band.

I don't have an NSX (yet) but I suffer from the same condition with my S2000.

I'm a little too eager volunteering to run errands, and I get caught pacing around the house and continually peeking out the windows looking like I'm "up to something."

I predict that I'll only spend more time behind the wheel or in the garage when I finally get my NSX.

......"Sometimes the most direct point(way), is a line in the opposite direction"

Chevy Chase....Caddyshack!

"Thank you very little"

Back