Help with Alarm Installers

I am looking to get a remote starter / alarm on my manual 1991 NSX. I have been going to a company called Sound Waves for a long time, they do great install work, and I trust them with my car. The problem with the company is I know they are over charging me. The company also put up pictures of my NSX on their website with audio work they didn't do claiming it was their's without asking me. Very Dishonest! They want $950 plus tax for the setup. I have seen similar setups go for about $700. I have never heard of the company they are using either, they are called P.E.I. If anybody could get back to me with honest and good installing alarm companys in the Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and New York area I would really appreciate it. Here is the website that they posted my pictures: http://www.s-waves.com/phpwebalbum/index.php?path=L0hvbmRhLUFjdXJhL05TWC8=&page=1

Thank you in advance for any help
-Mike

I use Mobile Extreme in Elmsford NY, phone is 914-345-0848, ask to speak with Mike. Tell him that Roger with the yellow NSX gave you the number. As expected, I have no financial or other interest in the company. they've done work for me on my car, as well as my previous cars, and I'm satisfied with their work, and prices. They do a lot of high end work at fair rates.

If you don't mind coming to Baltimore, I had all my custom work done at Sound Solutions in Owings Mills, Maryland. They do great work and have been doing my cars for over 10 years. I completely trust them. If you want to call them ask for Adam who is the owner. Tell him that Rob Hunt told you to call him. He is very reasonable. His number is 410-581-0005 I hope this helps you out.

Rob

Back