HELP! Someone please check this NSX out for me

Where in OK is it? I live in DFW and travel up to OK at least once a month.

The ad does not specify. However, based on the pictures (assuming they were all taken at the same time.) There was a Staples and Dollar Tree pictured. The only place in Oklahoma that these two stores occur nearly on top of eachother is in northwest OK City. The address of the Staples is 2844 NW 63rd St, Oklahoma City‎, Oklahoma‎ 73116, according to Steve Jobs. (iphone Maps)

If this car is in OKC and you're still interested in it I will be there April 12-14 and would be happy to check it out for you. Friday or Saturday evening would be best but I can work with whenever the seller is available.

CBR, thanks for the interest in helping out but I am no longer interested in this NSX. I am going to check one out that came up in NJ. It is closer to me and has alot less mileage and problems so for the money it is better espcially since I don't have to ship it. Thanks again for the help however

CBR, thanks for the interest in helping out but I am no longer interested in this NSX. I am going to check one out that came up in NJ. It is closer to me and has alot less mileage and problems so for the money it is better espcially since I don't have to ship it. Thanks again for the help however

You're welcome. I'm always happy to help someone else find their car.

Back