Help requested to assemble garage of die casts

Help requested to assemble garage of die casts

Like some others of you, I am trying to assemble a die cast collection of the cars that have passed through my own garage. When complete, I will have a collection of cars all the same scale and in the same colors and I owned them. And while I am happy to modify existing cars/models (with paint, small parts fabrication, etc), I have discovered it is still no easy feat....

I started in 1:18 with Maisto and Kyosho, but have found that I MIGHT have to have to switch to 1:43, depending on availabilty.

Here's the cars that I am looking for:

<b>1:18 Scale:</b>
'87/'88 vintage Acura Integra 2door hatch
'01 Audi allroad

<b>OR

1:43 Scale</b>
'88 vintage Acura Integra 2door hatch
'90's vintage Nissan 300zx n/a 2seat coupe

Obviously, I am not too particular on color or equipment or badging, as I can modify once I have the original in the proper body style. I think the Integra is going to be the real challenge.

Everything else I have found a source for. I recognize what goes into the decisions for making models, and realize that some of these cars are just not desireable enough to have as die-cast. Still, I am eager to try...

Can anyone shed some light on where I might find the mentioned models?

Thanks in advance.

-Matt

Last edited:
Thanks for the pointer, I'll try and dig up a link to them. The thing is, I have a 1:18 90's Z car, I would need a 1:43 Z car.

Still, I will check them out - one never knows.

Thanks again.

-Matt
Phenominal Sig, btw (dog lover here, too)

Back