• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Help needed in Scottsdale AZ area

Is there anyone out there who lives close to Scottsdale AZ? I am looking into buying my dream NSX from a dealer there, and I don't know anyone who can check it out for me before I fly out there. The name of the dealer is Global Motorsports in Scottsdale AZ, their phone number is 480-315-9168. The NSX is a 95 black/tan, VIN JH4NA1182ST000644. Thanks, any help at all would be greatly appreciated. I've been looking for a good NSX for the last 6 months and I hope this one works out. Global Motorsports price is 43,900 with 37k, is this a good price? My email is [email protected], thanks.

Henry

That is a great price for a dealer to give on a '95....you'll also love that black/tan combo....just like the beer
smile.gif

Actually surprised the price is that low, good find.

I guess I'm gonna play Devils Advocate here.. That price does seem low for a dealer - definately have it inspected by someone qualified before buying - I'm always suspicious of low prices, esp. from a dealer. Isn't that near Baschs' place?

Their original price was 46,000, they said the car was a trade in at the Ford dealer in Tuscon on a new Shelby. I'm going to call all the Ford dealers in Tuscon to try and verify this.

Has anyone had any experience with Lemonbusters? For about $150 they will go and check out the car for me, this seems to be my only option so I will probably use them. The only thing is that they do not test drive the car, something about liability. Thus they can't tell me if the clutch needs replacing.

kenjiMR, I love sabashioyaki also, and the best thing is I get to eat it whenever I want at my restaurant.

Give Mark Basch at Basch Acura a call 602-244-8010. His shop is in Phoenix. He is who I would use for a pre-buyers inspection. The price does seem a little low, so I would definitly have the car thoroughly inspected.
Happy Hunting.

It's simple. Don't even waste your time/money/effort on any other inspection method than Mark Basch at Basch Acura Service. He's one of the leading authorities on the NSX.

Scottsdale I believe is about 15-30 minutes from Phoenix.

-- Chris

------------------
SoS_logo.gif

www.ScienceofSpeed.com - Click for more info
www.NSXClassifieds.com - The internet's only exclusive NSX Classified site!

Originally posted by sabashioyaki:
Is there anyone out there who lives close to Scottsdale AZ? I am looking into buying my dream NSX from a dealer there, and I don't know anyone who can check it out for me before I fly out there. The name of the dealer is Global Motorsports in Scottsdale AZ, their phone number is 480-315-9168. The NSX is a 95 black/tan, VIN JH4NA1182ST000644. Thanks, any help at all would be greatly appreciated. I've been looking for a good NSX for the last 6 months and I hope this one works out. Global Motorsports price is 43,900 with 37k, is this a good price? My email is [email protected], thanks.

Henry
Henry- Please do give me a call. I do buyers inspections at no charge. We will test drive it, rack it and inspect it bumper to bumper for mechanical and body condition. All we ask is that you call for an appt as we are QUITE slammed these days.
Cheers,
Mark Basch
602 244 8010

Back