Help me value : 2004 NSX 15kmi w/CTSC

Theres literally someone down the street who has a beautiful K. Silver car for sale:
Can someone help me value this car. Super clean no paint work.
My thinking is that a stock car with 15k mi is worth 62-65k.
All comptech parts below under one year old and installed at acura dealer
-CT supercharger
-CT powergrip clutch
-CT headers
-CT exhaust
-EVO 18/19 wheels & includes stock wheels.

Do you think 75k would be an ok deal?

Thanks in advance.

The car might be worth $75K to you and a very very small group of folks. I think $70K is more in line. But as you know those blowers are now scarce. If it's got the engine mgt, dynod and tuned properly $70k would be a good buy. Totally my .02. There was on '02 that sold with like 20k miles a couple months ago, very clean, for $60k (about). However, the blower and mods were installed in '02 so were a bit dated. I think that guy is a member here.

I just bought a stock '03 with just under 23k on the clock for $59k. I was benchmarking an '04 with 9k that was sold for $64k as one of the best deals I've seen. The market has moved up a little bit in my opinion and I think the stock '04 with 15k on the clock is worth at least $65k. The CTSC would add about $8k in my opinon. I think $72k would be a very good price to buy that car, asssuming everything was in very good condition.

Thanks for your opinionS... I'll see how flexible he is on the price. The only downside is that Comptech is going out of business... that alone is a huge factor.

On the good side:
Depreciation on NSX is probaly much less then a brand new accord.
Its crazy how much low mileage 91's 92's are going for...

Jimnx - no engine mgmt. Whoever buys the car is going to have to get the AEM EMS 2 for it.

Jimnx - no engine mgmt. Whoever buys the car is going to have to get the AEM EMS 2 for it.

False.
Not neccesary. Nice to have, for tuning, and for ultimate in power, but not neccesary.

I know for a fact, because I have an 02 with CTSC, about 600 miles on it, and monitoring it with aem uego wideband its doing very well.

I agree, your most reliable setup by far is the standard CTSC setup with no engine management. Mine too after a few initial issues is running very well with solid A/F on my AEM meter. Engine management systems improve some issues but introduce their own problems.

CTSC kit for that car was 13K retail and it is probably $1500 or so install. This car also has CT exhaust and wheels, I'd say with that low milage 75K is a good deal.

Mid-70's sounds about right for a low mile 04 with a ctsc.

I just bought a stock '03 with just under 23k on the clock for $59k. I was benchmarking an '04 with 9k that was sold for $64k as one of the best deals I've seen. The market has moved up a little bit in my opinion and I think the stock '04 with 15k on the clock is worth at least $65k. The CTSC would add about $8k in my opinon. I think $72k would be a very good price to buy that car, asssuming everything was in very good condition.

In my $72k valuation, I did not include the value of the wheels and other CTSC items as I'm not too sure where those would be valued. Keep in mind that the $64k for the '04 with 9k on the clock was one of the absolute best deals I've seen in nearly a year and I also think the market has moved up a tick or two recently in price. So $72k is probably the best you could really hope to do and it may well be able to substantiate $75k as a pretty strong deal given the mods and current market.

Back