Help me come up with a license plate

I'm going to be taking delivery of an NSX soon and was thinking about a custom plate for it.... In my state I get 7 letters or numbers. Give me some ideas if you have one you don't plan on using yourself.

I wanted to get "x popcan" but Indiana would not give it to me :(
I guess they thought it meant something sexual somehow??? so Instead I just got a plate with 4 numbers.
Aaron

Don't have a wife, which is probably why I can get it at this point in my life. But I know this will probably be what I have to sell in order to get married..... :p

POWERED by HONDA said:
If you are not in California, try HAVNSX or HAVENSX.

It's no longer available in CA, they denied me. :D
As long as u don't mind some perverted minds thinkin' it means HAVEN' SEX

I thought of a few when I got my plates a couple weeks ago. Maybe these can stir your imagination...

F16 JR
ALUM F16
ALUMINM
ALUMNUM
F1 BRED
F16 CPE
F16 TRGA
SCALPEL

Good luck!:D

never thought this could be so hard....
i wanted "backoff" since it seems so many people drive up and box you in when you're on the road and rubber neck at you but that one was taken.
so far aluminm seems kinda cool though

I liked the ENZOWHO plate :P that was posted on someone elses NSX would feel like a poser using it though.

Does anyone have 4re who? I wanna say i remember someone said something like that way back. I know i'm lazy with the search. I wonder if i can come up with something playing on the fact that i sell janitorial supplies.....
any ideas there?

Back