HELP: Is this car legit? JH4NA21694S000010

We have had some other discussions about it. We believe it to be a collectors vehicle. Your friend will want to be careful in how they pay to protect themselves.

Man, your friend paid a lot for this NSX. I almost think he jumped the gun and could probably have gotten it for less. I hope things work out, and please tell him to join Prime!

Well, congratulations to your friend. I think he did himself a favor by buying that NSX before somebody else did! The seller is probably saying "Damn" I probably could have got a lot more for that rare collectors item. As far as legitamacy, I think he is pretty safe buying on e-bay. I bought mine the same way. First thing a small deposit comes out of pay pal, then he can pay the rest upon delivery. Let us know how the transaction works. Also I noticed your friend has only bought one other item on e-bay. That is usually a big red flag to the seller. Very curious as to what comes about here.

No. No no no.

TB/WP if it hasn't been done yet and check everything that's rubber.

I talked to the seller and the car is being shipped off to Hong Kong... so it does look like "chokingfai" will be the new owner but the car will no longer be in the USA

add new timing belt and water pump, all seals, cam plugs,

add 3500 to the car before you drive it. dont risk an engine failure at 49 miles LOL

Is this the same guy that bought all of the other rare color combos in HK?

Back