Help in north NJ

Everyone, forgive the intrusion from someone in CA. Would anyone volunteer to check an NSX for me in the Lincoln Park/Patterson area ?
Thanks in advance.

Where and when? My schedule is nearly booked until XPO but maybe the person can bring it to my dealership for a pre-purchase inspection.:wink:

The Kid said:
Where and when? My schedule is nearly booked until XPO but maybe the person can bring it to my dealership for a pre-purchase inspection.:wink:

Thanks. Sent you an email.

Passaic County. Oh, and it's spelled Paterson - named after William Paterson (1745-1806), one of the principal founders of the governments of New Jersey and the United States. ;)

Had our S600 shipped from CA to DE and it cost $1200 Insured, Covered & shipped port to port...

Just FYI ... use DAS from the ebay link and you get a cheaper rate from what I've seen.

Thats why I did port to port ;)

NuSensoryXperience said:
If you are still interseted in having a car checked out, let me know. I'll be around this weekend.

Thank you all and thank you John and Eric. Did not get it. Car was a clean yellow/black 03 with 20Kmiles. Asking price was $56.9. The good deal went to somebody else.

Back