Help Finding 2003 NSX's out there

eg9

Contributing Member
I have only found one 2003 NSX that is in a dealership. I was wondering if anyone knows of any out there at this time...??

Thanks in advance for the help.

EG

My order of pait choice:

1) Blue
2) Silverstone
3) Black

I've been told that most 2003's are sold. I wonder how true that is.

I just put a deposit down for a yellow one that's suppose to arrive at my dealership sometime in the next 10 days. But my salesman told me there is a blue one with camel interior somewhere in the mid-west. He said he could trade my yellow one for it if I wanted, but I decided to stick with the yellow.

Acura of Tempe has a silver/silver one locked in their showroom. They just opened 2 weeks ago.

I passed on the blue/camel one in Fort Worth, but Arlington said they might have a silver one next month.

Eric5273 said:
I just put a deposit down for a yellow one that's suppose to arrive at my dealership sometime in the next 10 days. But my salesman told me there is a blue one with camel interior somewhere in the mid-west. He said he could trade my yellow one for it if I wanted, but I decided to stick with the yellow.

Great color choice, I love mine, where are you getting the car from? Best of luck!!!:cool:

Steve T said:
Norbtx, why did you pass on the blue/camel in Ft Worth? I looked at the car Friday, did I miss something...

Hi Steve,
Can you let me know what dealer it was in Ft Worth that had the '03 blue/camel. Did you catch how many miles it had and the general condition of the car? Thanks, Calvin.

There's a 2003 Silver/silver at Montano Acura here in Albuquerque. Funny how the big-city dealers aren't getting NSXs......this is the third 2003 NSX that Montano's had this year!

Also, a bit off-topic, but they also have a one-owner '91 red/black with 9,000-ish miles on it and it is in MINT condition. Supposedly, the dealer is going to keep it for himself, but he is entertaining offers for it. Apparently, he turned down $37k for it already. So, if anyone's looking for one of the lowest-mile '91s in the country, this may be an opportunity to snap one up.

And, finally, they also have a '96 black/black T with 60,000 miles and the front's been repainted due to scratches.

If anyone wants pics, let me know. I don't have any affiliation with the dealer, other that wanting to see these cars go to good homes.

Chuck

There is a 2003 Long Beach Blue Pearl/camel near me at Bobby Rahal Acura. When I was in there Monday I overheard the cashier telling another customer it was being shipped to Philly (is that Davis Acura?) since there was no demand for it around here.

Kevin

Back