Help, clutch drop to the floor today while driving

Hello,

What a day, the clutch drop on me while I was driving my son to tennis. Needless to say, the wife wasn't too happy having to drive my son to tennis on Mother's Day. Sorry honey. Anyway, I'm not sure if I'm up to changing the slave and master. I'm in New Hyde Park NY, the car is in the driveway right now. Will someone come over to do the job? Of course, I'll pay for the service. Or else I will have to see if Larry B. will give me a fast appointment and I still need to get this to his shop and it's about 80 miles from me. Anyway, if someone can help me get this fix, I really appreciates.

Please, anyone........... Oh, and I have to get the parts too... I think I also should see if Larry can help me out. Larry I'm PM you asap.

Frankie

Thanks Larry, will get a quart of brake fluid and pump it in. Will let you know how it went once I get off work.

Frankie

- - - Updated - - -

Larry's workaround did not fix the problem since it's a bad slave. Anyone local that have done the job can give me a hand in getting the slave replace?

Any recommendation on mechanics around Long Island, Nassau county prefer or even Queens to work on my issue?

Thanks!

Make sure the clutch hose didn't burst :) 10 minute repair if that was the issue vs the master / slave!

That happened to me about a year ago and I was shocked lol

Is that the slave hose you referring to?

Back