Help? Carfax?

Well, the first car JH4NA1252NT001835 talks about some sort of VIN switch, which I think would typically be described as a "red flag." The serial number plates have been replaced with ones that say "NSX" in the photos. The whole front looks misaligned and it has been completely painted. But the VIN issue is the main problem here. VIN numbers are not changed by any legitimate organization, including federally auctioned vehicles.

The second car JH4NA1157MT001667 is a salvage title that the owner claims is in great shape. Well, the front is still slightly misaligned, the bottom front spoiler is missing, and more importantly that VIN # was so heavily damaged it was being PARTED OUT in 2000. If the car does not appear to have ever been that heavily damaged, beware of the possibility of a salvage VIN switch onto a stolen car.

Other than that they look great! ;)

Questionable Cars

Thanks Lud you are amazing! Funny how the first car is parked directly in the shadow of something big for the full length pictures. I emailed this guy and he told me "There is no problem with the car and he does not drive " JUNK" He wouldn't elaborate on the VIN problem. I think the second car failed emissions. Thanks again you guys are a great help in my search for an NSX

Back