Help- Anyone with stoptech BBK in socal?

Looking to purchase a set of wheels in the LA area. I'm not sure I they will clear my stoptech BBK and wondering if anyone can meet up with the owner of the wheels for a test fitment? I'll be in LA in the spring so consider a free photoshoot, or I can take care of your gas, etc. Let me know! Much appreciated! thanks!

Last edited:
Looking to purchase a set of wheels in the LA area. I'm not sure I they will clear my stoptech BBK and wondering if anyone can meet up with the owner of the wheels for a test fitment? I'll be in LA in the spring so consider a free photoshoot, or I can take care of your gas, etc. Let me know! Much appreciated! thanks!

I dont have bbk, or else i'd say no prob! I'll post this in the so cal facebook page for ya

Where about in Southern California? I'm super busy for the next few weeks but if it is somewhat close to me, I'd be happy to help you out.

-Steve

One thing to remember about the Stoptech template is it may not print to the correct size on your first attempt. I had to increase the print scale slightly above 100% until the template matched the correct size.

Thanks guys! caliballa22 who has stoptechs also offered to help! Hopefully the template work, because I don't want to inconvenience you guys. I've test driven a car for s4play before and helped out another guy from the east coast, so I'm happy to see this sense of commendatory and helpfulness shared amongst NSX owners! The wheels are in Garden Grove.

One thing to remember about the Stoptech template is it may not print to the correct size on your first attempt. I had to increase the print scale slightly above 100% until the template matched the correct size.

Scaling is caused by your printer drivers, that's why the template has a disclaimer, advising you to double-check measurements after printing. It printed 1:1 on my printer; I'd also suggest using cardstock.

Back