HELP! Anyone have the prodution numbers for 1999 & up?

Anyone have 1999 & up U.S. production numbers? I'm a graphic design student at ASU and I am doing a NSX timeline (changes, colors, numbers, etc.) for one of my project, I want to include the production numbers in the timeline but can only find numbers up to 98 in FAQ. Please help and if anyone have any ideas for the timeline, please post them or e-mail me @ [email protected].
Thank you much,
-Yvonne

Originally posted by AznSXgirl:
Anyone have 1999 & up U.S. production numbers? I'm a graphic design student at ASU and I am doing a NSX timeline (changes, colors, numbers, etc.) for one of my project, I want to include the production numbers in the timeline but can only find numbers up to 98 in FAQ. Please help and if anyone have any ideas for the timeline, please post them or e-mail me @ [email protected].
Thank you much,
-Yvonne

Find one of NSXTASY'S 50,000 posts and e-mail him I'm sure he can access it for you.
I've seen it before but I'm sure it's in the archives.

------------------
WWW.MYNSX.COM

Originally posted by AznSXgirl:
Anyone have 1999 & up U.S. production numbers?

Sure. A grand total of zero NSXs were produced in the United States since 1999, and zero were produced in the United States prior to that year. They're all built in Japan.
tongue.gif

I haven't seen any breakdown of the U.S. sales figures by color the way the figures in the FAQ are shown. However, you can see year-by-year sales totals for the NSX here. These figures don't tie with the FAQ figures because the FAQ figures are sales by model year, whereas the Hondanews totals in the link are by calendar year. For example, if a 1991 model year NSX was sold during 1990, it's shown for 1990 in Hondanews, but for 1991 in the FAQ numbers.

HTH

nsxtasy
Thanks for clearing that up, always thought NSX were MADE IN CHINA.
wink.gif

Anywayz, you knew what I meant and thanks for the link. Got some really cool and hi rev images from it. I'm calling Acura, see if they have the numbers and be willing to give them to me. And if I can't find the production numbers, I'll probably use the sales figure off that link.
Thanks again
-Yvonne

Back