Help!!! Anyone have any experience being towed??

well my NSX was towed today, parked at a friends house parking and we went out to eat. Came back my X was gone. The @#$$%%security at his apt did not give a warning or anything and just towed my car. Cost me $200 to get my car back from the towing company.

My question is if there are any damages to my car how do I make a claim on the damages?

Does the security have the right to tow the car without a warning? I am going to talk to the Apt manager tommorow.

Thanx

My question is

they have every right if signs are posted if they are any damages you can try to get them to pay for it but if it' digs or scrates most courts will throw it out because they think you trying to make a big deal out of nothing because you got towed

all around you got screwed...sorry

Doesn't the NSX require towing with a flatbed? I thought the frame may bend if you tow it with a standard truck.
If the wrong truck was used and the car is totaled (bent frame or similar), wouldn't he be entitled to full compensation due to negligence on the part of the towing company?

As the expert in the situation, aren't they required to understand the proper method of towing for specific vehicles?

Back