Help a hot girl out...

Guys Aubrey is a friend that does some modeling work on the side. Some guy T-boned her Eclipse and totalled it. She's really a nice girl and now a prime member, trying to save some money for a car. She needs about 100 more votes in a local contest. Take a second away from looking at carbon Fiber weaves and go look at some girls instead. If you like her, vote for her HERE

I am sure she will thank you. As much as I love you guys, having a new NSX girl around here won't kill anyone.

395811_10150502216216304_535406303_8844829_194278807_n1.jpg

166955_10150502199491304_535406303_8844807_632724109_n1.jpg

Dave, you've said too much already. Just one simple sentence and we'll do it.

Voted here and welcome to Prime, Aubrey.

P.S. How did you I was looking at CF?:eek:

Last edited:
LOL Owen I heard your pillow is made of carbon fiber.

Hello Aubrey,

Welcome to the club and I hope you do well in the contest.
I voted for you and I hope everyone else here will do the same.
I am sorry to hear that your car was hit. I hope there is some compensation in it from the person who was responsible.

Guys Aubrey isn't going to say a lot but she is a sweetheart of a girl, and I think it's really cool that you all are helping her out.

I sent a bunch of you PM's asking you to vote and it hit me... I have made a lot of friends on prime over the years. Like really GOOD friends. I have met a bunch of you, hung out with you, and some of you I talk with and joke with but there are a lot of cool guys on this forum. I never realized how many until I was going through my friends list. I talk to some guys almost everyday, like CLOSE friends, and it is because of this forum. Weird how life works.

Anyway Aubrey doesn't even have a car to get to work with and winning this contest will get her some cash so thanks for helping her out. You can vote every 24 hours too. The contest ends in a few days.

Last edited:
She asked for help on a local forum and a bunch of guys are talking about boobs and asking her out on dates after being rude to her. She didn't say a thing. Just handled it with class. I told her I'd try here for her.

What a difference between Prime and other forums. Seriously.

Last edited:
Hi Dave,
I voted for Aubrey.
Welcome to Prime, Aubrey!

She asked for help on a local forum and a bunch of guys are talking about boobs and asking her out on dates after being rude to her. She didn't say a thing. Just handled it with class. I told her I'd try here for her.

What a difference between Prime and other forums. Seriously.

Edit. Should read: "She asked for help on a local forum and a bunch of guys are boobs and asking her out on dates after being rude to her."

Done
She looks like allisa milano ;)
I had hired Jillian grace , miss march playboy 2005 to work at myboth in the 2005 dc international motorcycle show, always willing to help out ;)

Voted and welcome to the Best forum on the net. These people are some of the best you will ever meet or know. Like Dave has said I have met some really great people through this site and in person. Some have become very good friends and we hang out all the time.

Best of luck with this and hope you get a car (NSX:biggrin:) soon.

More than happy to place my vote for her - hope she wins!!

Dave - may I suggest you loan or give her your 05 Silverstone???? :wink:

Good luck Aubrey!! Jay

Last edited:
Dave - may I suggest you loan or give her your 05 Silverstone???? :wink:

Sounds like a great idea. So Dave................

Back