Hello..

Hello Guys and Gals,

I am 23 and I am looking for a good car that looks like a sports car and cheap.. I saw a Acura Nsx drive down my street and I thought that is the right car to get... The Nsx was tuned, nice wheels, body kit ie aftermarket products... So how much do the Nsx usally cost? What is the most preferred Nsx for customizing? I really like the boady style of the 1993 Nsx..

So really wat is the average price of a 93 Nsx..

I hope I posted this in the right section..

If you look on Autotrader, you will see that they range from $10,000 - $15,000.

Those are located in Nigeria. I think rx7fan means to say that's how much a '93 rx-7 will cost you.

But once you add in all the repair costs you'll have to throw at the rx-7, it'll come out close to the same price as a '93 NSX (high 20's to mid 30's).

Hello Guys and Gals,

I am 23 and I am looking for a good car that looks like a sports car and cheap.. I saw a Acura Nsx drive down my street and I thought that is the right car to get... The Nsx was tuned, nice wheels, body kit ie aftermarket products... So how much do the Nsx usally cost? What is the most preferred Nsx for customizing? I really like the boady style of the 1993 Nsx..

So really wat is the average price of a 93 Nsx..

I hope I posted this in the right section..

Prices range a lot. If you're looking for an early model that has a clean history and has all the records and all maintence done, then you're looking at mid to high 20's, maybe even low 30's depending on milage.

Clean early model NSXs with low to average mileage (5k miles a year) will hover around $30k +/- a couple thousand.

$10k-$15k are either scams or are non-operational NSXs.

Low miles, clean and well maintained one will run low 30s to mid 30s. Anything else is higher mileage or beat up with the exceptional of the ones who need to sell it due to financial reasons.

Good luck finding a NSX for 10-15 grand make sure it comes with a motor and not just the shell.

There was one on Autotrader for $7,500 with 48K miles, all original and garaged. OOOOOPPPPS, just sold. But keep trying you will find one for under 10K I am sure.

Darn Cairo! I just missed it :biggrin:

Back