hello

hi fellow nsx/car enthusiast... i thought it be appropriate to start off my first post in here.. still in college, don't have an nsx, but its one of my first plans as soon as i graduate and find a job; that and buying a house and all... haha, been lurking around for a quite a while, but decided to finally register out of the blue...

that's all for now.. :biggrin:

hey Welcome to the Forum. What are you Studying for?? I, too, am a enthusiast, but don't own an NSX...Yet.

hey Welcome to the Forum. What are you Studying for?? I, too, am a enthusiast, but don't own an NSX...Yet.

ya its almost 4am but so what.. im young. haha, im majoring marketing and advertising. hopefully i can do the ads for some major car companys one day.

Glad to see that you have your priorities straight. Getting the job and house first is the smart way to go. There was a post about getting a house Vs. NSX a few mos. back. Pretty interesting read. Search for it if you like.

Welcome and good luck.

Welcome, just make sure its Black w/Ivory because everyone knows they are faster! LOL

Welcome to Prime:smile:

Back