Hello

Hi folks -- been lurking for a bit.. I'm in the very final phase of my decision process, having wanted to get an exotic for quite some time.

The NSX has always appealed to me, and is my wife's dream car. OTOH, I have always dreamed of a Lotus Esprit, and have a line on a pretty solid S4S (plus scads of 2001-02's at a solid price)

Still, the current lease deal almost makes the NSX too good to pass up, but I am finding it very hard to find anything in stock relatively local to me (san diego)

A 97+ would also be an option...

Anyone know of anything in stock (besides the silver/onyx at Cush in Kearny Measa - the salesguy there *REALLY* turned me off)

Thanks - right now I'd say it's 70/30 in favor of the NSX, if only I can find one :)

James

Most likely you're going to have to travel to get an '03. I got lucky and there was one coming to a dealer about 45 minutes from me. But at the time there were only 3 cars available in the entire country. They usually sell before they reach the dealer. I would get on the phone and just start calling dealers around the country until you find one. I agree that the lease special is too good to pass up, which is why I am now driving one. :D

I was at Acura of Brookfield (WI) a week ago and they had a new silver '03 that qualifies for the lease special. If you're interested, call John Vasos at 800-383-3936.

EDIT: Car has been sold.

Last edited:
The Lotus Espirit S4S was only made in late 94 and 95. They made about 40 of them. Would be a great car expcept for the amazing amount of maintenance they require. Stick to the NSX.

osugrad97 said:
The Lotus Espirit S4S was only made in late 94 and 95. They made about 40 of them. Would be a great car expcept for the amazing amount of maintenance they require. Stick to the NSX.

I've heard Ferrari's also require high amounts of maintenance?

Ya, the sales-man at the dealership really turned me off big time. In the end, me and my friend in the NSX and ZO6 just went ahead and leave the premises. Try Hoehn acura on Carlsbad and see if you have better luck. They alway carry 2003 NSx up there.

Back