hello

hi there,new proud owner of a black 93 all original,non molested beauty.
im located in regina,SK, ive never seen a nsx in town before,but after i bought this one,it appears there are quite a few of them creeping around town.lol

I had not seen an NSX in tampa in years, then the day after i purchased mine I saw one talked to the owner his had over 250K miles ist owner.

yoda: then everywhere they were

Hello and welcome to Prime. I am another owner in Regina, as far as I know, there are now "4" including yourself. I have been a member since last October, NSX2398 has been a member since 2002 and the last NSX owner, I don't believe is a member, but I met him last November at the car wash off of Rochdale Blvd, and across from SuperStore. Now there are 3 black NSX's and one red in the Queen City. Give us some history, where did you pick it up, mileage and any plans for mods? Congrats and make sure that you post some pics.

91 Red/Black
09 VW Jetta TDI White

wow,thats awsome.thats enough for a local club lol.
i purchased it in april from edmonton,i did my home work for about 3 months prior to finding this one.there was a pretty nice white 92 in calgary,but it didnt take long to start hearing stories about that car.all the rest are to over priced for the condition. i ended up finding this black 93,all original,non molested beauty.although it does have HID head lights,clear markers,clear bra on front end and mirrors,and cold air intake.it has 46000 miles on it. i do have appraisle papers for it,i recieved both car proof and car fax for all of north america,i contacted acura and got svc records,it has been well maintained all of its life. if there is any stories to this car,i cant find them.but i think FFANBOY might be able to tell me a thing or two about it.im sure he knows omar.and hey joe,if it ever quits raining,we should meet up or something

Congrats! Welcome to the 'club'. Since the weather for Sunday is no longer calling for rain, I'm planning to head over to the TC Douglas building tomorrow for the Collector Car Club's show & shine. It's 11-4 I think .. why don't you guys come out or at least drop by for a visit. For years, I was the only one in town .. now, boom, there's 4 of us.
Cheers .. Ian

ah man,i work tomorrow. i wish i new about the show & shine then i could of made adjustments in my shift, how or where do u find out about these car shows and meets? we'll meet up eventually

It was nice meeting both of you guys last Sunday and comparing notes. Nice you made the effort to get there after your shift Tyler.

In terms of other meets, I usually just take my car to the Collectors Car Club events plus the Access Communications show on the Sept long weekend. But this year the CCC seem to have reduced the number of show & shines it does at North Canadian Tire .. and the only one I'll probably show up at is the July 23 one which is actually a short cruise from TC Douglas starting at 6:15PM and ending at CT North. If you aren't up for the cruise part, you can just go directly to CT but I think they charge you more to get in.

There's usually also a large show & shine at Capital Ford/GM at some point in the summer but I don't see it on the schedule(http://www.members.shaw.ca/calgarycc/). But then I also don't see the Access show on the schedule either and it's on every year. I noticed that the Sask Ford/Mercury club has 3 dates for Fords/Mercury's but also a whole lot of A&W Cruise Nights almost every week at either the Vic East or Avonhurst locations... and it's open to anyone ($10 entry).

If you guys want to meet up on a specific date, let me know .. I'm probably in.

Back