Hello & Thanks

Hello All,
This is my first post, but I have to first say thank you all for all the great info I have gotten on the site. I made a huge impulse buy in Apr and bought a red 95 with 107k miles. It was beautiful! '02' front end and everything. I've had buyers remorse something bad ever since and am trying to decide if I am going to keep it. Every time I drive it though, that goes away. It is one incredible car.
I know the deal was good, the car was nice, and mileage is not a huge issue from this website and it is nice to be able to research a car like that. All the things that could happen, where to get parts, and tips to fix it. All of that is wonderful. Thank you.

Welcome aboard dcroz, I don't think you'll be sorry about your purchase. Please consider joining NSXCA, it literally pays as an owner. Look forward to meeting you at NSXPO 2004. Enjoy the car.

Welcome aboard as a proud NSX owner! As mentioned previously you won't regret the purchase. You said yourself everytime you get into it all that goes away. As long as you keep up with scheduled maintenance you'll be fine.

Welcome dcroz n congrats on your new NSX! Now post some pics. :)

nsxprime is the site that help me make my decision on getting an NSX. I never regret it and I will keep my NSX for a long long time. At lease the looks still going to last for another 10+ years :D

Back