Hello Prime...new owner

New owner of 03 silver/Black, 17k.
Finally got one after seriously looking for one yr and a half ago.
Came close to buying several yr models...94, 97 00, 01. But I'm glad I finally convinced myself to get 02+. I'm even happier I got the 03...the interior trim with the stitchings gives the car that much more of an exotic feel.
Now I know what all of you NSX owners were feeling driving these beasts around...pure joy!
I absolutely love this car! :biggrin:

congrats! boy seems like a lot of new nsx owners recently:smile:

Very nice. What are those wheels and what state are you in?

Welcome and congrats on the excellent purchase! Yes, of all the cars I've had, none has brought the joy and smiles that the NSX does - every time I see her and every time I drive her. Happy Motoring! Jay

Welcome and congrats.....

NSX always brings a :biggrin: to my face. Even just sit'n pretty in the garage, but even more so going down the road ... :cool:

Very nice NSX.... worth the wait I'm sure!

- Rod

thanks all primers! glad to finally be a 'true' member~

Turbo2go,

These wheels are Avus 501's. 20r/19f. The car came like that. One of the reason why I chose this particular car. I thought it complimented the silver coat very well.

I live in midtown, NYC.

NYC streets with 20" wheels on an NSX? LOL... must be a smooth ride...

haha funny you mention that...she never made it in since i got her last week. A friend with the same car but with 19/18 advised no way I was gonna survive! So i took his advice and left her at a good spot in nj. So now im counterplating whether I get 18/17's or move my ass into nj. The things we do for our honeys~

thanks all primers! glad to finally be a 'true' member~

Turbo2go,

These wheels are Avus 501's. 20r/19f. The car came like that. One of the reason why I chose this particular car. I thought it complimented the silver coat very well.

I live in midtown, NYC.

that pic isnt midtown, where do you keep it in NY or NJ?

Welcome to the club, i have an 05 Silver/Onyx in NYC/LI as well

haha funny you mention that...she never made it in since i got her last week. A friend with the same car but with 19/18 advised no way I was gonna survive! So i took his advice and left her at a good spot in nj. So now im counterplating whether I get 18/17's or move my ass into nj. The things we do for our honeys~

Advans has a nice selection of 17/18 wheels that look "big." Check out RS or RZ.

A friend with the same car but with 19/18 advised no way I was gonna survive!

I was only looking out for you. I didn't want you to bend a rim or even worse have a blowout. The streets in NYC aren't exactly smooth.

Btw...your Silver is looking oh-so HOT with those wheels but that Blue behind you doesn't look so bad either :biggrin:

Congrats on your new honey. Mine is less than a week old:smile:

congrats! boy seems like a lot of new nsx owners recently:smile:

Yes and I am glad to be one of them:biggrin:

Welcome to the club. It took me a year and a half to find my NSX also. With my car the wheels kind of won me over also.

Welcome, you obviously made the right color choice!:biggrin:

Happy motoring - you need to live near your ride though - but NY City is no place to drive an NSX. Move to NJ. Happy trails...:wink:

Did you check with your eyes for any signs of an accident?

The car looks like "NSX-Tuner" that was in an accident and the finish work was 8/10 for paint and I could have sworn that I saw some rivets when the front hood was popped opened.

His car was supercharged.

I think it was repaired and returned to a dealer after the lease expired.

Not sure if it was even reported (no carfax?)

Last I heard the car went from California to somewhere in TN.

That was over a year ago....

NSX-Tuner's car was a 2005 I believe.

Batmans,

Your scaring the bejesus outa me! ha. Yes, I did check the car out before I bought it. No signs of any accident. The 2nd owner had it for 3 yrs in fl, put 2.5k miles on it. Before that, the first owner had it in georgia, put 15k on it. Carfax showed no accidents.

Last edited:
Did you check with your eyes for any signs of an accident?

The car looks like "NSX-Tuner" that was in an accident and the finish work was 8/10 for paint and I could have sworn that I saw some rivets when the front hood was popped opened.

His car was supercharged.

I think it was repaired and returned to a dealer after the lease expired.

Not sure if it was even reported (no carfax?)

Last I heard the car went from California to somewhere in TN.

That was over a year ago....
Now how could you even begin to make such an assumption from that tiny pic that ssangkal1001 attached? C'mon, be serious - what, just because both cars are Silverstone 02+?

ssangkal1001, nice car. Welcome to NSX ownership. You are going to have lots of fun.

Last edited:
Batmans,

Your scaring the bejesus outa me! ha. Yes, I did check the car out before I bought it. No signs of any accident. The 2nd owner had it for 3 yrs in fl, put 2.5k miles on it. Before that, the first owner had it in georgia, put 15k on it. Carfax showed no accidents.

OK, just looking out for ya.

Now I'm wondering who that unlucky soul might be.....

Back