hello nsx world! can i fit?

well...A lot of peoples favorite import is a supra or a skyline ect mine is a nsx for obvious reasons. I currently own a 2002 wrx with fully built sti motor that i built with my own 2 hands,a 1992 toyota supra, and just got rid of my MINT 1992 300zx with 14k miles and my ae86 in hopes to get my hands on my dream car. Theres only one problem. Im 6 foot 8 :eek: and am unsure if i can fit in a nsx. I want to see if i can hop in one to try it out but there are none locally (nj)and dont want to seem like a noob faking buying the car just to see if i can fit. how does it compare to a subaru room wise? i had to make custom seats for the corolla and i know theres no room really to move the nsx seats back and also roof clearance might be a problem. what do you guys think

6'8"? holly!! whatever you've been eating, I like some please. :) You are right, the seat can't move back much but you should be okay replacing a seat cushion available on one of the vendors. that should get you a few inches more if i am not mistaken......i am sure others will chime in soon.

well...A lot of peoples favorite import is a supra or a skyline ect mine is a nsx for obvious reasons. I currently own a 2002 wrx with fully built sti motor that i built with my own 2 hands,a 1992 toyota supra, and just got rid of my MINT 1992 300zx with 14k miles and my ae86 in hopes to get my hands on my dream car. Theres only one problem. Im 6 foot 8 :eek: and am unsure if i can fit in a nsx. I want to see if i can hop in one to try it out but there are none locally (nj)and dont want to seem like a noob faking buying the car just to see if i can fit. how does it compare to a subaru room wise? i had to make custom seats for the corolla and i know theres no room really to move the nsx seats back and also roof clearance might be a problem. what do you guys think

whats that chinese basketball player's name? I think he is 6'8"

he would not fit in an NSX. from a fully pressed clutch and the seat all the way back as far as it will go its ( let me run outside and measure it )
it is 4'2" your legs would probably be next to the turn signals etc.

you would be sitting completely straight up I not sure

I know 3" makes a huge difference, ask any girl, but my buddy is 6'5" and he said he was very comfortable in my NSX with the stock seats. So with an aftermarket seat, or low profile cushions i think it might work. You might want to get a coupe because the targa top ones have less headroom i believe.

I doubt that you would be comfortable but then again the 300zx isn't much bigger so I guess their is hope, btw knocks need a center

Prime member louie is 6'9" and he uses the dali cushion no problem.

Back