Hello Nsx Lovers.

Just wanna say hello and to introduce another new name and another new ride to this NSX Forum. This is my first time post here and I would like to share my new found joy with everyone:biggrin:. It was crazzzzzzzzy at first sight when my eyes melt upon this beautiful Imola Orange Pearl NSX. During my search for a perfect X, I was fortunate enough to see every colors up close and personal but nothing rocks my world like this Imola Pearl did:biggrin: "IMHO". I just took some photos and tried to post here but the images were too big and I'm having a hard time to resize them. Can someone help me with this? Thanks!

Phuc.

Congrats on the purchase... You can open an (Free) account at photobucket.com and upload them. It will automatically resize them, then you can post them here... :biggrin:

Thank you Eric! I can go to bed happy now:biggrin:

Phuc.

beautiful car, welcome and enjoy!!!

holy crap!!! that orange seared a hole in my retina!! gorgeous car!! i'm saving the pictures as my wall paper.

thanks for the awesome photos and welcome to the board.

Awesome ride, WELCOME!

Love that color. Never should have let my girlfriend talk me out of it. What year is your car?

Hey Phuc, glad you were able to get the pics up. Gotta say, sweet ride bro!
icon14.gif
Not a lot of imola oranges around but your car certainly does justice to the color. Welcome aboard and congrats! Now take her out and start enjoying!

David

Thank you all for your kind welcome and compliments. Especially "Eric-Psychobiology" and "David-DV8".

TURBO2GO, It is an 03.

Phuc.

Welcome and super nice car! I don't think anyone else has mentioned it, but nice wheels too! What brand/model are they?

Welcome again,
- Z

Welcome and super nice car! I don't think anyone else has mentioned it, but nice wheels too! What brand/model are they?

Welcome again,

- Z

Zishan.

Thanks, wheels are 18/19 Avus MO2 Chrome with some decent lips:biggrin: .

Phuc.

WoW.....welcome.
Love the color lots.
Wheels are great on the car.
Nice Ride Dude !

Best colour ever (well apart from an IOP with Black roof) great photo's.

Back