Hello! New owner soon!

I love the NSX, always have. I'm mid 40's and have been in love with the NSX since it's debut in '91. I'm finally in a position to buy and want The Prime members to know I am looking for a 97+ model, preferably black or red, but Black is my #1 choice. I will be able to purchase in the next 3 months and will be paying cash, as I have been saving specifically for the nsx. Im an old Nissan 300zx owner, still driving my 91 model after 9 years of ownership. I look forward to owning the perfection that is an NSX. What was I thinking! Yellow as well LOL

Last edited:
Burny,

Where in the USA are you?

Hey Burney,

Hopefully you've been reading while thinking of looking. Our Prime Market is a great place to start and I would always opt for a private owner sale over any dealer sale - PERIOD! For what I would consider to be obvious reasons. You'll find what you want here I believe but there are surely other places. When you start looking in earnest we'll be here to help you and check out whatever you're contemplating. Good luck, this is surely a good time to be trying to find the "right" NSX.

Hey Burney,

Hopefully you've been reading while thinking of looking. Our Prime Market is a great place to start and I would always opt for a private owner sale over any dealer sale - PERIOD! For what I would consider to be obvious reasons. You'll find what you want here I believe but there are surely other places. When you start looking in earnest we'll be here to help you and check out whatever you're contemplating. Good luck, this is surely a good time to be trying to find the "right" NSX.

I totally agree.

Last edited:
Oh, totally agree. I would like to buy it from the prime members. I have been lurking for over a year, and yes I have done tons of research. Im hooked on getting the targa top, and the 3.2 is a must as well.

thanks~!

Hey Burney,

Couldn't agree more ,I traveled most of northeast , most dealers were ignorant of car and deceptive , I bought mine from original owner (in 08 and 20 miles from my house) it was a 97 with 85k miles and some body work but owner was totally upfront ,had all documentation since car was new , all serv. records . I felt comfortable with him , just turned 90k ,

Back