Hello!-New member here

Hello NSX owners and NSX enthusiasts!!!

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is kilika89 and I am excited to join this forum. I do not know anyone here, so I'll just try to make this brief.

1: I love the Acura/Honda NSX. I'm in love with this sportscar.
2: I come from Honolulu, Hawaii, and live in California.
3: I do not own an NSX, but hope to own one someday.
4: I've only seen a few NSX on the road, but everytime I see one. The car gives me this NSX vibe. It delivers you all these mix feelings-temptation, jealously, lust, daze, joy, pleasure, and andrenaline. Am I right?
5: My favorite japanese sportscars are the Mitsubishi GTO twin turbo and the Honda NSX-R.
6: I am saving my earnings to purchase a GTO (3000GT in U.S.A.) after I graduate from school. I am actually going to have the GTO as a project car to work with (all weight reduction, and refinement.)
7: Yeah, I am only 16 years old, and I probably have fifteen years to wait as I work my way up to deserve and earn the NSX.
8: Last, I know that this forum is intended for NSX owners, but I am interested learning about what the NSX experts have to share, and because you guys actually own one. You gotta tell me what it is like!

In order to show my appreciation for having me as a new user of the NSX prime community. Below is a picture of my two favorite cars ahead of the race from Best Motoring! :smile:

Attachments

• bestmotoringtonsx.jpg
    bestmotoringtonsx.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:
Welcome :)

I know what you mean with that adrenaline you get when you see one. I saw an 02+ about a month ago... yellow... sexy. I almost wrecked... no lie.

Yup, work your ass off in school and you too can, and will, have one of these:

IMG_6042%20smaller.jpg

Welcome.

kkt said:
Welcome, what part of town did you come from?

Born in Oahu. I see in your avatar that you have the NSX and reside in Hawaii. That's the life right there. I'm going back there someday.

Anyways, thanks for the comments everyone!

Last edited:
Hi,
Welcome to this Forum.

Like you, I was struck by the beauty of the NSX from the moment it came out. Now, many many years later I finally own one. For that, I consider myself a very lucky person.
Apart from having the NSX itself, I have build up quite a nice library with NSX books, video's, brochures and magazines. I think it's about three-four feet long by now.
Just reading about my favorite car makes me wanna go out and drive it.

Good luck with your search for information and your own NSX.

BioBanker said:

Welcome.

Yes I will. I always imagine that every NSX owner all have one thing in common pertaining to how they bought an NSX. Obviously, everyone here have nice jobs right? Maybe a lawyer, doctor, business owner, or another profession. I don't see any other way to find a person driving his/her 02+ NSX without a job that supports the retailer's high price. This is why I need to stay in school, go to college, and save every penny I earn.

Cool spa yellow NSX BTW!

kilika89 said:
Hello NSX owners and NSX enthusiasts!!!

6: I am saving my earnings to purchase a GTO (3000GT in U.S.A.) after I graduate from school. I am actually going to have the GTO as a project car to work with (all weight reduction, and refinement.)
:smile:
Welcome,
I always liked the 3000GT VR4 and have a 300ZX TT Stage III with a Wings West package

Welcome to the site!

I am a relatively young owner (25), but only own a '94. I would reiterate the comment regarding performing well in school. I don't have a job in the law or medical field (unfortunately!), but it can be done by making smart decisions. I did well in school and worked my tail off at an internship with Miller Brewing Company to get a great job. I have also made some smart real estate investments also.

I got long-winded, but wanted to stress the point that you should keep your goals top-of-mind, and work toward them every day.

BTW-My cousin just purchased a 3000GT TT, and loves it. I wish you luck in your future endeavors.

Chuck

BioBanker said:

IMG_6042%20smaller.jpg

Welcome.

AGREE!

welcome!! There's a lot of intelligent people on this site and everyone is mature about it. Totally different from any other site..and that's why I like it here! Good luck!!

chris

kilika89 said:
Yes I will. I always imagine that every NSX owner all have one thing in common pertaining to how they bought an NSX. Obviously, everyone here have nice jobs right? Maybe a lawyer, doctor, business owner, or another profession. I don't see any other way to find a person driving his/her 02+ NSX without a job that supports the retailer's high price. This is why I need to stay in school, go to college, and save every penny I earn.

Cool spa yellow NSX BTW!

Sounds like you are figuring it out at an early age. VERY GOOD!
Stay in school, hang on to your dreams. You'll definitely need a decent income, by the time you buy it'll be the nex generation NSX. I hope!:biggrin:

94BlkNSXinNC said:
BTW-My cousin just purchased a 3000GT TT, and loves it. I wish you luck in your future endeavors.

Thank you! I appreciate it. The model I am interested in is only the first gen 3kgt TT. I've spent quite some time planning out a project for it. The problem is I know so much more about the 3kgt platform than the NSX, and that is another reason why I wanted to join NSX Prime.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about the 3kgt. You seem to be well-studied already, but just in case. I can contact my cousin for you. See you around Prime!

BioBanker said:

IMG_6042%20smaller.jpg

Welcome.

nice car by the way.. but i don't have a degree and has one of these.. well.. not a new one but hopefully a NSX-T one day..

Back