Hello I'm new,

Hi, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Ian Currie, I do not own a NSX as of yet. However in 2 weeks I am flying up to Ottawa to look at one, and hopefully drive it back. My current car is a 526.6whp Talon TSi AWD. I will post a picture and dyno chart for you to see. I am getting rid of it, to many headachs. Anyways, that's me basically, thanks for listening!

iandyno.jpg

There is the dyno, only 524.2 I think. I left the dyno before the three consecutive 526.6whp runs.

Here is a photo sent to me by a magazine that did a photo shoot of my car.

iancar.jpg

Anyways, look forward to picking up my NSX. Any tips on what to look for when buying? Or is that in the FAQ section of the site?

[This message has been edited by mc55 (edited 23 September 2002).]

Try to hook up with a canadian owner; they have a dedicated forum.An experienced owner can save you a lot of hassle and find many hidden disasters.

Hey dude.. I am from markham! How cool is that. I now live in Louisiana, blah.. but I will be home for xmas. Maybe if you get the NSX by then, i can check it out.

NetViper - It would be my pleasure, I am actually just north of Markham, Major Mac and Woodbine!

docjohn - Do you mean the forum on this site? If so, I went into it, and there don't seem to be to many Canadians posting in there. I am just going up there, my dad is coming along. We will fly up, and drive it back hopefully.

I will let you all know how it goes. Car is a 94', Green with Tan interior, and has 57000km's, so about 35,500 miles.

Hey Welcome to the sight.
That is a great pic of your car.
I usually am anti-red car unless the car is out standing and yours is!!
Come and visit www.mynsx.com if you get a chance!!
And again welcome to the forum!!
MYNSX (Bill)

Back