Hello from your newest NSX owner!

After trolling around the forums since the first half of the year, trying to learn as much as possible about this amazing car, and agonizing everytime someone made a thread like this, :redface: I FINALLY came across one I could not let pass up. I found a new home for my 2000 NSX-T, Silver/Black, 6 speed, completely stock, one owner cali car! The older gentlemen who owned it had all the service up to date from the dealer, and it drives fantastic! Last night I gave it its first "bath" so I could get acquainted with it. My last couple cars were black so I knew silver was going to be a little bit of a relief as far as keeping it clean. 2000 was the year silverstone started right?
Well anyway, I hope to make some time to come out to all these local meets that are happening, and delve into this unique world of the NSX!
I know, I know, where are the pictures? Unfortunately I don't have a digi cam on me, but I'll try to get some by this weekend.
Thanks everyone, I've learned sooo much and really had to re-establish my patience barometer in the car searching process. But you know what, as everyone says, its worth it!
-Nick D.

lol...always fun to see someone so passionte about getting this car for the first time. Congrats! I have a silver(Kaiser), and it is much easier to maintain(cover up dust) much easier than other colours. Get some pics up so we can check it out :) Stay in touch as not many of us Silverado's in here..i don't think.

Welcome! Keep up the searches..you can never have too many. I am always learning some good info on this forum. Take good care of her.

Congrats. You bought the best color made!

Haha.. I was waiting for that! :biggrin:

Thanks guys. Plan is to keep it stock for a while till I know the car like the back of my hand, and perhaps next year do some minor upgrades in the stereo and wheels department.

Congrats! How many miles?

65K miles. Overall in great condition with just one minor rock chip on the lower front bumper, no door dings or anything else though that i've spotted. No rips stains or much wear shown on the leather inside.

Back