Hello from Rochester, NY

I posted in the Prospective Owners forum and decided to drop in a line here to see if I could meet some local people. Looking to buy a NSX someday.

I would really like to meet some local NSX owners sometime and check out youe car in person. Thanks!

There are a few NSX's around Rochester including my white 92 with 45k miles. Although, mine is not so much a "garage queen" as is set up more for the track, you are more then welcome to check it out and take it for a spin.
Additionally, Ben (employed at Mid-town athletic club) has a mint 91 black NSX.

Cheers,
John b

Hey John:

Thanks for the gracious offer to let me drive your car. Wow! Since my S is in storage at the moment, how about we switch cars in May sometime, for a short drive. I have never driven a NSX and would really love the opportunity.

Thanks,

Abhi

Sweet...I'm from the Roc as well. I don't have a sick car right now but my best friends have an 02 viper and 01 500 rwhp turbo IS300 if you'd ever want to meet up and check them out...we are always looking for shit to do and cool car people to meet, and would love a ride in the x.

The one guy service manager or whatever at Holtz had a 99 or so blue one, he was a funny guy but ended up hitting a curb pretty hard with it i guess. Another guy on east street had a nice yellow one around the same year. I have seen a guy in pittsford right by my high school who washed his like every day a few summers back.

When people do have them, it seems like they rarely drive them.

Where in Roc are you?

Peace...

Cool. I live in Scottsville (near the RIT campus) and work in Fairport. Always
looking to meet more car people. Some S2000 buddies of mine and I meet
monthly to do a dinner and drinks somewhere. I'll post the next time we
meet, maybe you and your friends could drop by.

Thanks!

PAL said:
Sweet...I'm from the Roc as well. I don't have a sick car right now but my best friends have an 02 viper and 01 500 rwhp turbo IS300 if you'd ever want to meet up and check them out...we are always looking for shit to do and cool car people to meet, and would love a ride in the x.

The one guy service manager or whatever at Holtz had a 99 or so blue one, he was a funny guy but ended up hitting a curb pretty hard with it i guess. Another guy on east street had a nice yellow one around the same year. I have seen a guy in pittsford right by my high school who washed his like every day a few summers back.

When people do have them, it seems like they rarely drive them.

Where in Roc are you?

Peace...

Oh, sweet you have S2K not nsx.

Have you seen the team worx kids s2000(do you know of worx?)
Pretty sick 19" HRE, veilside kit, vortech sc i believe.

Or have you seen the kid with the custom baby blue one he drives it a lot in summer(i know this kid)

There are a few sweet ones at the log cabin(do you ever go there)

S2K rock. What mods you got?

Later.

I am not familiar with the Worx S2K. I am not much into bling mods like 19-20" wheels, kits etc. Also, I dont remember seeing the custom blue
S2K around. Yes, I went to 3 log cabin gatherings this summer. My mods
are 2004 OEM wheels and some audio upgrade so far (IPOD related).
This summer I will be buying an exhaust system and probably some suspension items.

Thanks for the compliments on the S, it is indeed a sweet car. I have owned
it for almost 2 years now and still look forward to driving it everytime.

PAL said:
Oh, sweet you have S2K not nsx.

Have you seen the team worx kids s2000(do you know of worx?)
Pretty sick 19" HRE, veilside kit, vortech sc i believe.

Or have you seen the kid with the custom baby blue one he drives it a lot in summer(i know this kid)

There are a few sweet ones at the log cabin(do you ever go there)

S2K rock. What mods you got?

Later.

Interested in a combined S2000, NSX meet in Rochester (NY)? Local NSX owners please respond. I would like to check out your cars too as it is
my dream to own one in a few years. :)

What's going on, bro?

How's the 2k. I'm in Turkey now, probably getting a z06 when i get out of here. Want NSX or M5 just as much, but for a kid, i think the z06 is definately sweet. 5 grand worth of alcantara in the interior makes a hell of a difference.

Just saw the ROC thread up there pretty high. You ridden in NSX yet? You should talk to johnnybul he sounds like a nice guy.

I sold my Track NSX to VintageracerNYC (Jerome) and he has been racing the car. Actually, my goal is to buy it back or a similar track/race prepped car in the year or so.
Earlier this year, I started a business phone (Voip) systems company here in Rochester/Syracuse and had to sell the car to raise start up funds.
Lately, I have going to track events in my E46 M3 which now has a rollbar, sparco seats, 5 point harness, suspension work, ect
Although the NSX has been in my family since 92 (I purchased from my father in 97) and is now gone, I still consider myself an NSX guy and for that matter a Car nut.
Anytime you guys are getting together, send me an email. You love to meet up and talk cars.
Cheers
John B

Ps anyone looking for Business phones, Voice and Data cabling, Carrier access in Rochester/Syracuse, send me an email.

Actually,
I would be interested in trading for your 2002 NSX with my 2000 Ford Taurus (plus a little money)

The Car is a rare and highly desirable 2000 ford Taurus. This is how I have it listed in the Dupont registry

THE PERFECT TAURCEDES WITH A GREAT WOW FACTOR AND EXOTIC LOOK. SPORTING A V6 3.0L makes 100 HORSEPOWER.

THIS REMARKABLE CHASSIS HAS BEEN AROUND FOR YEARS AND NOW WITH ITS FAMOUS WEDGE STYLE SHAPE AND GREAT POWER, IT CONTINUES TO BE A VERY SAUTE AFTER EXOTIC CAR.
THE LOOK IS AGGRESSIVE AND THE INTERIOR IS ELEGANT. THE VINTAGE MODULAR DESIGN WILL MAKE MANY SIDEWALKERS STOP FOR A MINUTE AND APPRECIATE STYLE FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE OCEAN. THE INTERIOR IS BEAUTIFUL LINED IN SOFT LEATHERETTE. THE DRIVER SITS VERY SNUG IN THE COCKPIT LIKE INTERIOR WITH THE FAINT SMELL OF A COMINATION OF A BEER AND COFFEE FART. AS IF THE V6 EXOTIC RUMBLE ISN'T ENOUGH, THE ADDITION OF AM FM RADIO MAKES THIS EXPERIENCE UNFORGETABLE.

Also
*** this year of production only 60,000 units were produced. Many sold directly to car rental agencies.
****Never seen the inside of a garage

Yes, correct - Tuesday evening.

I wont be driving my S today, you will see my Silver Civic sedan (dark tinit, powder
coated wheels) in the p-lot probably among a bunch of S2000s. :)

I'll swing by with my wife Vivian in Track prepped E46 M3. I will also attempt to get my friend Ben and his 91 Black NSX
Cheers,
John B

Ps I am orig. from Buffalo, Ny so I will have to stop in for a few beers and wings

Cool, see you there, John. BTW, my name is Abhi. We''ll be there in the p-lot
around 6 pm.

johnnybul said:
I'll swing by with my wife Vivian in Track prepped E46 M3. I will also attempt to get my friend Ben and his 91 Black NSX
Cheers,
John B

Ps I am orig. from Buffalo, Ny so I will have to stop in for a few beers and wings

Nice meeting you, John and Vivian. Since you arrived a little late we were
not sure if you were coming and could not make additional seating arrangements. Oh well ... next time. Let us know if there are any Buffalo
events we would be welcome to. :)

Back