• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hello from Paris

Some pics for your enjoyment

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

I hope you and your honey are having a great time, Mario. Someone else will have to eat your brownies Thursday night.

I'm meeting Laurent shortly for dinner. Laurent is a Parisian that owns a 91 black on black NSX. He won't be driving his car in that he says Paris is too dangerous for an NSX! From what I have seen over the past week, I agree. Although, I have seen several other exotics, I.e., Ferraries. Lambos, Austen Martins and McClarens!

- - - Updated - - -

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Last edited:
Have fun Mario. Enjoying your pictures.

- - - Updated - - -

Watching the rain radar. It maybe a wet evening in Costa Mesa?

We actually had some rain yesterday so I did not expect much of a turnout for the meet at South Coast Acura. In fact, we had a pretty good showing. We had me, Les, JC, Tony, Jimmy, Nemo, Jennifer and Kyle. I hope I am not forgetting anyone. We missed you Mario, and Patty could not make it. Maybe next time.

Enjoy Mario! Paris is a fun city to explore.
We are spending some time there this summer

attachment.php
We are on our ship now, leaving Mason, France to Avion, France. Below is Bonn, France
attachment.php

Some me pics of Bonn,
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

- - - Updated - - -

Mason, France

- - - Updated - - -

Mason

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 12
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 112
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 108
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 110
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 15
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 108
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Thanks for sharing the pics Mario. Don't no why my first post here was deleted, Lud???

Mario, weren't those pictures of Beaune in Burgundy? I'm sure I've seen that roof pattern at the cathedral before.

Mario, weren't those pictures of Beaune in Burgundy? I'm sure I've seen that roof pattern at the cathedral before.

Yes, the pics are of a former hospital in Bonn!

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, the pics are of a former hospital in Bonn!

I'm out of data for now, I'll by more data and send more pics of Mason and Leon later!

do you see or feel more security in play in France? As a tourist do you feel safe?

I'm enjoying your photos and adventure. What cruise line and ship name are you on?
Stay safe..

do you see or feel more security in play in France? As a tourist do you feel safe?

In Paris, solders in groups of three or four were on patrol everywhere we went. When entering a building, your bags/pursed were searched. Several buildings also had metal detectors!

The other smaller cities and villages did hint employ such security measures.

In general I felt safe, but if some terrorist wanted to shoot up a restaurant that I was eating at, I would be a goner!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm enjoying your photos and adventure. What cruise line and ship name are you on?
Stay safe..

The name of the cruse company is Grand Circle Cruse Lines out of Boston! I highly recommend their small boat river crises!

Last edited:
Back